Secure Agent Marketing

ExIMOrep

Hey guys.

Secure Agent Marketing seems to be an offshoot of Secure Agent Leads. They claim to do FB campaigns and provide 100% of the leads to the agent or agency regardless of how many come in.

Compares to paying $ to send 1000 direct mail forms vs pay per lead.

They do FB marketing campaign vs pay per lead through Secure Agent Leads

Just wondering if anyone on here has any experience with either Secure Agent Marketing or Secure Agent Leads.

Would love to know as well as I talked to one of their sales people offering me leads for $100 but didn't take it yet as their main market is in the US and I'm based in Canada but they said they do have leads from Canada as well.

I am considering this program (Secure Agent Leads) , but I am concerned because the price quoted (in writing) vs the price in the contract were pretty far apart. It is possible that it was just human error, but also possible that it was not. It's a $500/mo difference in price - and not in my favor. Compounding that, the contract protects them but does not delineate the work they will do or even anticipated outcomes. Sometimes great companies just have bad contracts and make wording mistakes. I don't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater. But enough red flags that I'd sure love to hear from anyone else using them currently - are you getting what you paid for? Is the outcome consistent with the sales pitch?

I am considering this program (Secure Agent Leads) , but I am concerned because the price quoted (in writing) vs the price in the contract were pretty far apart. It is possible that it was just human error, but also possible that it was not. It's a $500/mo difference in price - and not in my favor. Compounding that, the contract protects them but does not delineate the work they will do or even anticipated outcomes. Sometimes great companies just have bad contracts and make wording mistakes. I don't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater. But enough red flags that I'd sure love to hear from anyone else using them currently - are you getting what you paid for? Is the outcome consistent with the sales pitch?

Cody is good at getting attention, but Secure Agent Marketing has no idea how to offer value. They know how to sell, they cant deliver. The $2500 website they tried to pass off as "custom" built, was the most basic template imaginable. It was shockingly far from professional quality work. Not only is it ethically questionable to misrepresent a $20 template as "custom design"... but they added zero tangible effort to it. Had I paid $40 on fiverr i would have sent this website back.

I got health insurance leads through a company My Private Health Insurance . They get leads for private health insurance clients under 65. The leads are solid and all clients are looking for real private insurance with Cigna or United Healthcare. Not any fake multiplan discount plans or national general chubb bs.

Back