Securus Final Expense

Well, when you mention "Securus Select," it would only make sense to think of Georgia as the home office is in LaGrange, Georgia.

Secondly, you have only provided conjecture and assumption with your claim about Securus "profiting" from their leads. There is no proof with what you are saying, and there is enough evidence to the contrary regarding lead price points to cast doubt.

Regardless, as a producing agent getting leads, I really don't care t-h-a-t much about the agency above me profiting on the sale of leads, as long as the lead price is reasonable. If you guys are getting a lead that says "life insurance" for $25 in the State of Georgia, there is no reason to complain.

Lastly, laying blame on a 70% reduction in business due to dropping leads to deadbeats is a joke; I can see a small reduction, and a lower quality prospect, sure. But an alleged reduction from 10k to 3k? Give me a break.

One more thing. It may sound like I am shilling for Securus, but I worked with them around 2 years ago and remember specifically when Securus delegated the fresh leads I purchased to Securus Select agents in addition to myself. So I was there when Goldberg and the gang screwed me over, too.

Sounds as if the best thing to do is contract with companies with which you can contract direct and purchase your leads direct from the vendor. That way you have control over your destiny.

Sounds as if the best thing to do is contract with companies with which you can contract direct and purchase your leads direct from the vendor. That way you have control over your destiny.

I'd live to see that in Georgia...we all have a white to catch I guess.

If you guys are getting a lead that says "life insurance" for $25 in the State of Georgia, there is no reason to complain.

I also think the OP is only looking at his little part of the world instead of a National corp that is providing leads which cost much more than $25/lead in other States, aka Georgia, Florida, Texas, etc.

If the OP does not like the price, then buy them per 1000 from the many vendors that sell leads....

As far as I know, Securus never required an agent to purchase their leads from them exclusively.

Skipper

I also think the OP is only looking at his little part of the world instead of a National corp that is providing leads which cost much more than $25/lead in other States, aka Georgia, Florida, Texas, etc. If the OP does not like the price, then buy them per 1000 from the many vendors that sell leads.... As far as I know, Securus never required an agent to purchase their leads from them exclusively. Skipper

If you don't buy leads from Securus and see value in them, why take a 30% haircut on comp.

The marketing from Securus is, we lose money on the leads we provide, that's why we need to make more money on overrides.

If you don't buy leads from Securus and see value in them, why take a 30% haircut on comp.

The marketing from Securus is, we lose money on the leads we provide, that's why we need to make more money on overrides.

That's a different argument all together. This is more of a discussion of why pay more for a crappy lead when you can get a crappy lead cheaper elsewhere.

Also most people recruited to Securus don't even know what is a good commission rate. Just like every MLM out there.

Skipper

I also think the OP is only looking at his little part of the world instead of a National corp that is providing leads which cost much more than $25/lead in other States, aka Georgia, Florida, Texas, etc.

If the OP does not like the price, then buy them per 1000 from the many vendors that sell leads....

As far as I know, Securus never required an agent to purchase their leads from them exclusively.

Skipper
You all can try to discount what I am saying about Securus all you want but facts don't lie. Securus has lost over 80% of its agents over the last year. My NAD had close to 100 agents on his team last summer. He had about a dozen agents that were consistently writing over $10,000 each month. All the sudden everyones production starts dropping rapidly and next thing you know that NAD can now count all of his agents on one hand. For some reason there has been a mass exodus of agents from Securus since Nick Burns changed things around. They deceived and lied to their agents. People finally woke up to their game.

You all can try to discount what I am saying about Securus all you want but facts don't lie. Securus has lost over 80% of its agents over the last year. My NAD had close to 100 agents on his team last summer. He had about a dozen agents that were consistently writing over $10,000 each month. All the sudden everyones production starts dropping rapidly and next thing you know that NAD can now count all of his agents on one hand. For some reason there has been a mass exodus of agents from Securus since Nick Burns changed things around. They deceived and lied to their agents. People finally woke up to their game.

I have no Love loss for Securus at all.... If what you say is true, than agents should leave and look for better opportunities.

All my point is, the Crappy leads at Securus are the Same as the Crappy leads you will get elsewhere for lesser per lead amounts if you use the same demographic. If you tighten the demographic, you will be paying $30+ per lead....

Just saying that there is no free lunch anywhere.

Skipper

Back