Seeking Advice from Agents in South Florida

I have an opportunity in Lantana. Sit at a desk all day taking inbound calls. Avg agent closes a minimum of 5 deals per day. I pay for all leads and give 30% of whatever upfront I get. I have high contracts. If you want to pay for your own leads we can do that too and I can do direct contract with you under my agency

I have an opportunity in Lantana. Sit at a desk all day taking inbound calls. Avg agent closes a minimum of 5 deals per day. I pay for all leads and give 30% of whatever upfront I get. I have high contracts. If you want to pay for your own leads we can do that too and I can do direct contract with you under my agency
Wowie Kazowie!!! How can you stay in business giving out 30% contracts? That's very generous of you! :skeptical:

My agents are happy making 80-120k yearly for sitting at a desk all day. I pay $3000/wk in lead cost for each guy per week. Hence why when they can cover that cost (if they're responsible enough to save up their money), I allow them to switch over to a "normal" agent contract.

My agents are happy making 80-120k yearly for sitting at a desk all day. I pay $3000/wk in lead cost for each guy per week. Hence why when they can cover that cost (if they're responsible enough to save up their money), I allow them to switch over to a "normal" agent contract.

Absolute nobody believes that.

Yes and Im very happy that everyone in life insurance has no idea how scalable it is with proper marketing. I wanted an easy market to rape and guys like you made me choose life insurance.

Alot of people certainly dont want to work with me because they cant handle high expectations. Most field agents who walk through my door are happy making $1k a week and chilling out the rest. I toss them out.

Latest posts

Back