Seeking Advice from Agents in South Florida

I have an opportunity in Lantana. Sit at a desk all day taking inbound calls. Avg agent closes a minimum of 5 deals per day. I pay for all leads and give 30% of whatever upfront I get. I have high contracts. If you want to pay for your own leads we can do that too and I can do direct contract with you under my agency

Hey John Blaze, if you are going to do a fake inquiry thru my website, the least you can do is reply back on the forum Knucklehead

And what benefit do I get from bringing you guys in to simply learn my system? Cyber validation and a new competitor?

Since yesterday Ive had a few inquiries from guys who are running on the same model I am. Naysayers do not deserve to learn the process Ive spent my time and effort to optimize. These other players are a different story, thats mutually beneficial

And what benefit do I get from bringing you guys in to simply learn my system? Cyber validation and a new competitor?

Are you saying you have some "Magical" system that I haven't seen or already figured out, and you think I am going to "Steal" the magic? lol

I was actually giving you the benefit of the doubt!

As I was saying in another thread, most of the marketers in our industry are full of shit.. That's why I am happy with where I'm at!

Where's JD when you need him?

Back