Seeking Advice from Agents in South Florida

You are in south FL? I keep everything in house for now. Building a system for outside agents as we speak but still deciding how to handle quality control.

I have an opportunity in Lantana. Sit at a desk all day taking inbound calls. Avg agent closes a minimum of 5 deals per day. I pay for all leads and give 30% of whatever upfront I get. I have high contracts. If you want to pay for your own leads we can do that too and I can do direct contract with you under my agency

Hi Johnny,

Feel free to invite me to check out your Lantana operation since I'm around the corner. When I see what you claim I will share it with the group like I did with another phone room. Just shoot me a pm as I'm very excited about seeing your "average" agent make 5 sales. How many sales a day do your "Superstars" make?

Douglas Massi

Hi Johnny,

Feel free to invite me to check out your Lantana operation since I'm around the corner. When I see what you claim I will share it with the group like I did with another phone room. Just shoot me a pm as I'm very excited about seeing your "average" agent make 5 sales. How many sales a day do your "Superstars" make?

Douglas Massi
Wait your turn. I'm going first!!!

I don’t know Johnny, but I have visited operations that have claimed the same thing. At least in my experience, these call centers are selling Direct Bill and counting them as a sale. At one time Cigna was advancing on this biz.

Hi Johnny,

Douglas Massi

Back