Selling FE in the Biden Era

Biden era, trump era, Obama era.

None of it matters unless you let politics control your life.

I’ve had my best year ever. And still a couple weeks to go.

Has nothing to do with Biden. I was agent of the year last year with KSKJ. Had nothing to do with Trump.

I want to feel sorry for people that let politics control their every thought but I don’t because it’s a choice.

Biden era, trump era, Obama era.

I’ve had my best year ever. And still a couple weeks to go.

Has nothing to do with Biden. I was agent of the year last year with KSKJ. Had nothing to do with Trump.

I want to feel sorry for people that let politics control their every thought I don’t because it’s a choice.
I was not referring to the business being tough under Biden, just the cost and availability of gasoline. I guess, inflation adjusted, I made more money under Jimmy Carter than at any other time. We had a gas shortage and high inflation in those days too... Plus 15% interest rates. We did not think we would ever see rates less than 10% again and ISWLs, Uls and annuties were easy to sell because they projected out the roof. Course, we all know what happened to those projections...

But, I do agree that the FE segment of the industry is pretty stable no matter what is going on in the economy. In fact, I think CO VID has helped becasue it has gotten people thinking about dying and seeing their own death as a real possibility. JMO.

Wear a mask lately? Politics, have a way of controlling your life more than most want to admit or would ever want to allow. Those are just the facts.

On the other side of that coin is our response, and I totally agree with you. I've reduced my intake of news by 98%. I can even say I'm rather ignorant on a week by week basis of what's going on. People look at me oddly sometimes as I walk maskless through the store smiling and whistling. :laugh:

I'm having one of the best Christmases I have ever had. :yes: Many of my clients however are feeling the pinch of poor choices at leadership levels.

Wear a mask lately? Politics, have a way of controlling your life more than most want to admit or would ever want to allow. Those are just the facts.

On the other side of that coin is our response, and I totally agree with you. I've reduced my intake of news by 98%. I can even say I'm rather ignorant on a week by week basis of what's going on. People look at me oddly sometimes as I walk maskless through the store smiling and whistling. :laugh:

I'm having one of the best Christmases I have ever had. :yes: Many of my clients however are feeling the pinch of poor choices at leadership levels.

As I said...

It's a choice to let politics consume you.

But yes, I had to wear a mask when I visited the doctor this morning. Not because of politics though. There's a pandemic. Maybe you haven't heard?

Back