Selling for Multiple IMO/FMO'S

Rise and shine boys. It's 3:54 central and 4:54 eastern time. Be at your first appt by 8:15 and don't come home till you sell 6 policies.My question at this early hour is how do I get on the dinger?Do I have to be contracted under Ben to be able to ding?Are maybe I can get on fex's Friday call and learn from the great non captive Newby . But I have to have most of my contracts with fex's non captive setup to get on the call.I heard Fex is coming out with an answer to the dinger called the "zinger".lol

Petey, if you ask him real nicely...Ben might let you ding him without your contracts.:twitchy:

I think Newby will require all of your contracts for the privilege of zinging him.:)

Rise and shine boys. It's 3:54 central and 4:54 eastern time. Be at your first appt by 8:15 and don't come home till you sell 6 policies.My question at this early hour is how do I get on the dinger?Do I have to be contracted under Ben to be able to ding?Are maybe I can get on fex's Friday call and learn from the great non captive Newby . But I have to have most of my contracts with fex's non captive setup to get on the call.I heard Fex is coming out with an answer to the dinger called the "zinger".lol

There is NO answer to the DINGER :)

The DINGER is by invitation only...would you like an invitation? :)

I like you spur. I really only talk to 1 or 2 people in insurance but I'm going to call you someday soon to talk shop. Who knows someday I might be on the dinger with you big hitters .Actually the fingers a great idea for new agents and a great recruiting tool.

I like you spur. I really only talk to 1 or 2 people in insurance but I'm going to call you someday soon to talk shop. Who knows someday I might be on the dinger with you big hitters .Actually the fingers a great idea for new agents and a great recruiting tool.

That might work on some agents, but not all of them. JG??? :twitchy:

Back