Selling for Multiple IMO/FMO'S

Hahaha...didn't you get Newtered too?:twitchy:

Well kinda...here's a pic that I snapped...Funny thing...I had a feeling that thread was going to get deleted.

The warning to all agents is be careful who you trust. I wouldn't trust Newby as far as I could throw him...And I'm out of shape..and he ain't necessarily little:err:

Anyone reading his post should easily be able to pick up on that.

Attachments

• Scott's forum post.jpg
    Scott's forum post.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 132
Well kinda...here's a pic that I snapped...Funny thing...I had a feeling that thread was going to get deleted.

The warning to all agents is be careful who you trust. I wouldn't trust Newby as far as I could throw him...And I'm out of shape..and he ain't necessarily little:err:

Anyone reading his post should easily be able to pick up on that.

So, you've managed to survive not being with FEX? Are you still in the business? :err:

Same here!!! I've got 103 leads this week between dm and tele leads, bet I bust $10k this week and again next week. Oh yea, I'm not working Ga the next 2 weeks lol

BTW
I saw a big sign on the I95 expressway about 40 miles into GA from FL saying something like "Who is John Galt" just wondering if thats your ad/sign:D

Same here!!! I've got 103 leads this week between dm and tele leads, bet I bust $10k this week and again next week. Oh yea, I'm not working Ga the next 2 weeks lol

Hey JG,

Sounds like you're killing it and working a substantially increased number of leads. What would you say has been the biggest change you've made to bring on such success?

Last edited:
Back