Selling Term Online

Felthorn3

Hey guys,

New agent here. I'm interested in trying to sell term insurance with a website being my front-end. The functionality will work similar to that of CEG Life Insurance Services(Google it, I can't post URLs just yet). I've tried contacting them and working through their affiliate program as it would be ideal for me but they are next to impossible to reach.

Essentially, their front end has a form that the client fills out and submits to obtain quotes. The next page shows a list of companies and their respective premium prices, etc. Beside each quote there is an "Apply Now" button that takes them to another form. The client then fills out all relevant information to "apply" for term insurance and submits it. The submitted form is sent to the agent(me in this case) so that I can review it and start working with the client.

Since CEG Life is not working out for me, can someone help get me on track with the right bit of website functionality if I decide to create my own? I'm assuming quoting engines etc will come into play.

Any help is appreciated.

Essentially, their front end has a form that the client fills out and submits to obtain quotes. The next page shows a list of companies and their respective premium prices, etc. Beside each quote there is an "Apply Now" button that takes them to another form. The client then fills out all relevant information to "apply" for term insurance and submits it. The submitted form is sent to the agent(me in this case) so that I can review it and start working with the client.

Since CEG Life is not working out for me, can someone help get me on track with the right bit of website functionality if I decide to create my own? I'm assuming quoting engines etc will come into play.

Any help is appreciated.

Like this.......... https://www.ezlifesales.com/beginlink.do?key=9FBDD0D57AF96C8126A9AE19C760B809

Hey guys,

New agent here. I'm interested in trying to sell term insurance with a website being my front-end. The functionality will work similar to that of CEG Life Insurance Services(Google it, I can't post URLs just yet). I've tried contacting them and working through their affiliate program as it would be ideal for me but they are next to impossible to reach.

Any help is appreciated.

This might be what you're looking for. Contact JRoot on the Forum.

About « SellTermLife.com

Selling on-line will continue to remain a VERY difficult proposition, and all the agents out there should drop to their knees and thank God, because if someone ever figures out how to get most consumers to buy life insurance, rather than being sold life insurance, the life insurance companies will eliminate agents and go direct to the consumer.

Having said that, we seem to be having a measure of success connecting consumers with agents at Term4Sale - Term Life Insurance Quotes and Comparisons. After 17 years, we seem to be experiencing some overnight success with that particular model.

I could point you to the testimonials here:

Compulife Testimonials

Of course my critics here will be quick to dispute the honesty of those comments.

I agree with fortune 202 I think it can be done its the way of the future for all insurance but I still think you will need to pick up the phone and answer some questions. But as for leads its a really good way to go.

I agree with Bob on this, very few people actually continue and buy online with no agent intervention/calls. I don't think that is what the OP was asking about though. Companies like HavenLife are struggling because they are all missing that back end component making an effective campaign, an agent.

Websites are for generating leads. Agents are for generating sales from those leads. I have generated tens of thousands of leads, and placed thousands of life policies exclusively by phone. You have to hound people to get them to do every step. Reminders for exams, calls for signatures, calls for missing info etc. There are a lot of tools available to mitigate a lot of these issues.

To excel in online selling, you need A. a Website, B. a lead capture quote form (I am biased to ours), D. a back end process including a CRM, professional email/brand, phone system etc. and C. be prepared to pick up the phone.

I agree with the comments about Selltermlife. It is a great place to ask a question and get advice on lead gen, selling etc. with a 100% focus on the internet. Anyone looking to transition to selling by phone and internet needs to be prepared to work even harder though than they did selling face to face.

Feel free to sign up for a free trial of our service and we can chat about how to generate leads by yourself, and I can make some recommendations on next steps having experience in both lead gen and selling but also in distribution and processing. I also have a free guide to lead gen on my website if you want to download that.

Anyone looking to transition to selling by phone and internet needs to be prepared to work even harder though than they did selling face to face.

Preach on, boss man!

I totally disagree, my office is completely virtual. I talk to clients over the phone do an E-app with them send them an email they e-sign it and it's done.

I am a true believer that going to homes to do demonstrations is on the way out the door. The younger generation does not have time or what to take the time to have some stranger come into their home.

The world is also becoming more violent and it is safer to do thing over the phone.

Now hiring in Farmington HIlls Mi Life insurance agents all leads provided. Jacinta 248-579-4464

Back