Seminar Marketing HUD Housing

newbie2001

Expert
Hey everyone, need a reality check. I have called over 40 HUD low-income senior housing voicemailed on 90% of them and the ones I did speak to said they only allow non-profits and funeral homes. (Didn't know funeral homes were nonprofits!) The moment final expenses or insurance came into the topic they got all skittish and said it was not allowed.

Any advice here? I thought it was going to be a big hit to do 2-3 policies per presentation but I cant even seem to get on the schedule.

I’m glad I rarely see a DSNP anymore. It’s not fun. It’s not funny.

I’ve broke the bank with dsnp /lis the last 3 yrs . It’s more work than anyone can believe to be super successful in it . But I have to agree it’s not a fun mkt . I’m doing less and less of it . The name of the game in dsnp is touches and the biggest thing is answer your phone . If they feel you truely care about them your persistency will be very good . I’ve gotten a ton of loyal clients . People in general in this impersonal computer world just want to be able to talk to a human that cares . I play up personal service big time .

Hey everyone, need a reality check. I have called over 40 HUD low-income senior housing voicemailed on 90% of them and the ones I did speak to said they only allow non-profits and funeral homes. (Didn't know funeral homes were nonprofits!) The moment final expenses or insurance came into the topic they got all skittish and said it was not allowed.

Any advice here? I thought it was going to be a big hit to do 2-3 policies per presentation but I cant even seem to get on the schedule.

If you can get in yes it is definitely worth it however i have heard to get the exclusive on a honey pot HUD building you have to pay off someone.DSNP is a pain and there is always going to be the few that really suck up your time but on the positive side if selling a full dual it is fairly easy to explain 0 copayment for everything plans so i look at it as easy come easy go.

stop wasting your time, you will not do well in that demographic, they can change every 3 months, what you offer, everyone offers.

stop wasting your time, you will not do well in that demographic, they can change every 3 months, what you offer, everyone offers.
Yes well I know I’m in the senior insurance forum but this was mainly for final expense life. Since Medicare season is over I am trying to fill my calendar with activity that can make me money.

Back