Send Out Cards... Does It Work?

:swoon:

Daytona, other than the campaign sharing issue... is all the other stuff working properly again?

No.
When you pull up a client and look at their activity (what has been sent), it will, instead, how you every single card that has gone out to everyone. You cannot, then, see what has gone out to that specific client.

Also, when you have dispatched a card to be sent out, and you go to the "Card History" to see the card sent, it no longer shows you who the card will be coming FROM when you click on it. There is absolutely no way to edit the FROM information (for a card that hasn't gone out yet) or see who it will be coming from.

This is why most folks who have shared a campaign with someone else, and that othe person has modified the campaign in any way, will not know that the original Campaign has been modified, too. So, I sent them out to new clients as normal, cannot see anything changed in the FROM fields because they no longer show, and the client calls to ask who this new agent is that they've never heard of.

Other than that, there are probably more things wrong; one agent told that he's having trouble with the Groups feature right now, but that's all I know.

They used to have updates via a Twitter feed for technical problems that are being addressed. They stopped updating that feed in September of last year: https://twitter.com/SOCTechUpdates

No. When you pull up a client and look at their activity (what has been sent), it will, instead, how you every single card that has gone out to everyone. You cannot, then, see what has gone out to that specific client. Also, when you have dispatched a card to be sent out, and you go to the "Card History" to see the card sent, it no longer shows you who the card will be coming FROM when you click on it. There is absolutely no way to edit the FROM information (for a card that hasn't gone out yet) or see who it will be coming from. This is why most folks who have shared a campaign with someone else, and that othe person has modified the campaign in any way, will not know that the original Campaign has been modified, too. So, I sent them out to new clients as normal, cannot see anything changed in the FROM fields because they no longer show, and the client calls to ask who this new agent is that they've never heard of. Other than that, there are probably more things wrong; one agent told that he's having trouble with the Groups feature right now, but that's all I know. They used to have updates via a Twitter feed for technical problems that are being addressed. They stopped updating that feed in September of last year: https://twitter.com/SOCTechUpdates

Wow! You mean even cards I shared over a year ago might be doing this?

That is a problem.

Wow! You mean even cards I shared over a year ago might be doing this?

That is a problem.

No, it's just the ones since the "upgrade" some time in March or April.
Amazing to me that they still cannot fix it, and it's July.

All they have to do is take the shared campaign (#1234), copy it over to the new User ID and then add a number to it, so that it's now unique (#1235), but they still can't figure this out!

So the campaign you shared with me prior to the upgrade isn't impacted?

I don't know when I did.

This fiasco started in April. Anything during or after April, it's possibly screwed up.

My theory, still to test, is to share a campaign with myself first, then rename it, then share that campaign with another agent. In my list of campaigns, rename that shared campaign to something I'll never use again like "New Med Supp Client - AGENT JOHN DOE", so I will know to expect that campaign to be modified by agent John Doe.

Hopefully this bug will not follow that shared campaign to two different levels and the agent's free to make any changes he wants on that still-shared campaign.

As of today, Send Out Cards has fixed the issue of sending Campaigns to others whereby the recipient's manipulation of the shared campaign won't screw up the sender's original campaign.

This has been a problem for 12 weeks, and through multiple support requests, there was never an update on this issue. But a test today with multiple recipients showed me that it has now been fixed.

Any of my members that were waiting for the fix can now submit a request for my campaigns and I'm happy to share them with you.

I don't know when I did.

This fiasco started in April. Anything during or after April, it's possibly screwed up.

My theory, still to test, is to share a campaign with myself first, then rename it, then share that campaign with another agent. In my list of campaigns, rename that shared campaign to something I'll never use again like "New Med Supp Client - AGENT JOHN DOE", so I will know to expect that campaign to be modified by agent John Doe.

Hopefully this bug will not follow that shared campaign to two different levels and the agent's free to make any changes he wants on that still-shared campaign.

Anybody else having problems getting on SendOut Cards website? I'm getting the following message:

503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.

Kind of ironic considering I just got one their September email newsletter.

Updated to say it is now working.

Last edited:
Back