Send Out Cards... Does It Work?

Is it up and running now? I should say working right now.....

NO, the transferring of campaigns is still not working.
Well, it will appear to be working, but the recipient of the transferred campaign's changes made will also affect the sender's campaign simultaneously.

They stopped answering my requests for an anticipated solution date.

Well that's just terrific customer service. Or maybe not.

Ahh.. they responded today!

"Ticket #: 2186042
Subject: Attn: Lori @ SOC
Solution: [Jul 2 2014 6:57PM] : Chris,

I apologize. This is still an issue that we are working on, and we still don't have an update as to when it will be fixed. We appreciate your patience as we work to fix this issue."

This, after I brought this bug to their attention over a month ago and they said they had no idea it was a system-wide problem until I showed them in a video as to what was happening.

Still unsolved.

buy cards from your local printer and write them all out in January when your aep is done like i do, 800 - 1000 took no time at all. Hire a few high schoolers to do it, so much cheaper.

buy cards from your local printer and write them all out in January when your aep is done like i do, 800 - 1000 took no time at all. Hire a few high schoolers to do it, so much cheaper.

I only sell over the telephone.
By the time I'm done writing the application, I dispatch my SOC campaign.
It then has a card to them in their hands typically within 3 days, thanking them for their business. Then another card arrives about three days later letting them know that their business is being processed. Another card goes about a week later "checking on them" to see if they have any questions and encouraging them to call if they do. Then about two more weeks later, a card goes out to them reminding them of the savings I brought to them and encouraging them to be the hero by spreading the word of the savings I can help provide (send referrals).

Then, five days prior to their birthday a card is dispatched to them, personalized with my info in it (signature in blue, etc.)

All of the above process is done fully automated but my agents believe I'm the #1 best follow up guy in the world. The systematic campaign system is what I've loved about Send Out Cards, as you can "fire and forget" and it automates the timeline of sending out a card.

Sending something tangible immediately, after a phone sale, is critical.

Waiting until after AEP, which is not the pure thrust of my business anyway, would not be "follow up" in my mind.

Also, I can send a Christmas card, Thanksgiving card, Happy 4th card, etc. to all of my clients in about 10 minutes..and that's just designing the card. They send it to my entire group, whichever group I want, automatically. This is with the client's name inside the card and my pictures and signature.

So, it's a great system.. I just cannot share the campaigns I use with my agents, as I typically do routinely, until they get this sharing situation fixed.

What Chris said.

It is so much simpler than writing out the cards. Plus, they only cost $0.62 each (plus postage). It's hard to buy good cards at that price.

I used to write cards out, address the envelope, put a stamp on it and mail it. Now I just click a few buttons and it's done. But if writing them out works for you, more power to you.

Wow, good info in these posts, I had no idea you could do all that seriously.

:swoon:
I only sell over the telephone.
By the time I'm done writing the application, I dispatch my SOC campaign.
It then has a card to them in their hands typically within 3 days, thanking them for their business. Then another card arrives about three days later letting them know that their business is being processed. Another card goes about a week later "checking on them" to see if they have any questions and encouraging them to call if they do. Then about two more weeks later, a card goes out to them reminding them of the savings I brought to them and encouraging them to be the hero by spreading the word of the savings I can help provide (send referrals).

Then, five days prior to their birthday a card is dispatched to them, personalized with my info in it (signature in blue, etc.)

All of the above process is done fully automated but my agents believe I'm the #1 best follow up guy in the world. The systematic campaign system is what I've loved about Send Out Cards, as you can "fire and forget" and it automates the timeline of sending out a card.

Sending something tangible immediately, after a phone sale, is critical.

Waiting until after AEP, which is not the pure thrust of my business anyway, would not be "follow up" in my mind.

Also, I can send a Christmas card, Thanksgiving card, Happy 4th card, etc. to all of my clients in about 10 minutes..and that's just designing the card. They send it to my entire group, whichever group I want, automatically. This is with the client's name inside the card and my pictures and signature.

So, it's a great system.. I just cannot share the campaigns I use with my agents, as I typically do routinely, until they get this sharing situation fixed.

Daytona, other than the campaign sharing issue... is all the other stuff working properly again?

Back