Send Out Cards... Does It Work?

Here is an email I got today from SOC:

As you may have noticed, SendOutCards is currently undergoing a huge conversion and data migration; this is the first step in updating our technology platform.

If you haven’t logged into your SendOutCards account recently, please do so at your earliest convenience – we need you to verify some account information. This will assist us in completing this process quickly and helping to avoid any unnecessary delays with your account. When logging in, please be sure to use an "r" before your account number (example: r12345).

After verification, your account data will begin its migration to our new servers. This migration includes things like: pictures, campaigns, contacts, etc., as you can imagine there’s a tremendous amount of data to convert. This transition may take some time to complete; we greatly appreciate your patience. Once your data has finished migrating, you will receive notification message on your Main Menu.

In addition to this conversion, we’ll be continuing to make enhancements to our website. These changes may come in different phases. If any of these updates directly affect your account, you will be informed immediately.

Again, we sincerely thank you for your patience as we complete this conversion and data migration. This is an important step in our growth; we are truly setting the stage for future features and benefits that will help us bring you a bigger, better, and more powerful way to change lives – one card a time!

Sincerely,

SendOutCards

If you have any questions, contact our Support Team by phone (801-463-3800), email or live chat on the SendOutCards Support page. You may also get in touch with your sponsor, whose contact information is found on the SendOutCards Support page after you have logged in.

Here is an email I got today from SOC:

As you may have noticed, SendOutCards is currently undergoing a huge conversion and data migration; this is the first step in updating our technology platform.

If you haven’t logged into your SendOutCards account recently, please do so at your earliest convenience – we need you to verify some account information. This will assist us in completing this process quickly and helping to avoid any unnecessary delays with your account. When logging in, please be sure to use an "r" before your account number (example: r12345).

After verification, your account data will begin its migration to our new servers. This migration includes things like: pictures, campaigns, contacts, etc., as you can imagine there’s a tremendous amount of data to convert. This transition may take some time to complete; we greatly appreciate your patience. Once your data has finished migrating, you will receive notification message on your Main Menu.

In addition to this conversion, we’ll be continuing to make enhancements to our website. These changes may come in different phases. If any of these updates directly affect your account, you will be informed immediately.

Again, we sincerely thank you for your patience as we complete this conversion and data migration. This is an important step in our growth; we are truly setting the stage for future features and benefits that will help us bring you a bigger, better, and more powerful way to change lives – one card a time!

Sincerely,

SendOutCards

If you have any questions, contact our Support Team by phone (801-463-3800), email or live chat on the SendOutCards Support page. You may also get in touch with your sponsor, whose contact information is found on the SendOutCards Support page after you have logged in.

So does it actually work? That email sounds like an excuse for things not working right. Its been like 6 weeks since things messed up according to this thread. Just curious.

So does it actually work? That email sounds like an excuse for things not working right. Its been like 6 weeks since things messed up according to this thread. Just curious.

I've been sending out cards for several weeks now since the screw up. Works for me.

Works for me.

Be careful if you share a Campaign with someone else.
Right now, that shared campaign is literally shared across both accounts.
Any changes on either side change it for the other.

They're working on this now for the last two weeks, as they didn't know it was happening until I showed them. When going to Edit a card going out, you cannot see, now, who it is going FROM. So, if you shared a campaign to someone else and they modified the FROM information, you won't know it because there's no way to tell.

The client history is still screwed up, too.

Be careful if you share a Campaign with someone else.
Right now, that shared campaign is literally shared across both accounts.
Any changes on either side change it for the other.

They're working on this now for the last two weeks, as they didn't know it was happening until I showed them. When going to Edit a card going out, you cannot see, now, who it is going FROM. So, if you shared a campaign to someone else and they modified the FROM information, you won't know it because there's no way to tell.

The client history is still screwed up, too.

Maybe Josh can call quality control and get it straightened out...

Be careful if you share a Campaign with someone else. Right now, that shared campaign is literally shared across both accounts. Any changes on either side change it for the other. They're working on this now for the last two weeks, as they didn't know it was happening until I showed them. When going to Edit a card going out, you cannot see, now, who it is going FROM. So, if you shared a campaign to someone else and they modified the FROM information, you won't know it because there's no way to tell. The client history is still screwed up, too.

You shared a campaign with me a while back. Are you saying if either of us were to make changes to that campaign it would impact both of us?

The sharing of Campaigns still links them so that any changes then on either side changes the campaign for both.

As of Wednesday last week, they still have no idea when this will be fixed.

Unreal incompetence.

So If I sign up under you I should not link campaigns and just do my own cards until the system is fixed?

Back