Senior Insurance Leads Company

" Well the best of luck to you. Most GAs crash and burn since they can't get full time agents to write business. It'll be interesting to see how hiring part-time works. "

In the beginning I am going to be actively marketing myself 2 or 3 days a week to generate revenue. As we bring people on - they'll understand that it will be 4 to 8 weeks before they may realize any income. Those willing - will be able to market MA's that will pay sooner than Health / Life. We'll also be generating our own " feet in the street " leads - so, out of pocket costs will be lower for the agents.

" Also, the learning curve for new full-time agents before they actually know what they're doing it at least six months. Part-time? Well in about 2 years they should be up to speed. "

No offense - but in less than a week I learned enough about MA's in our area to be able to effectively close deals WHILE providing additional benefits to the client. If I wasn't wasting 4 weeks waiting on my FMO to get my license - I'd already be earning revenue. Future agents can be sponsored in a day with a new company I've discovered, so they'll be able to begin generating sales quicker.

Our plan is to send new agents out to pre-set appointments in teams of two with their upline on "ride alongs", or two new agents teaming up on appointments with their upline there virtually via phone or webcast. There will be strength in numbers and the upline will be able to provide assistance with details or closing. All new agents must "ride" along with an upline till they feel comfortable leading the cause and the upline signs off.

Remember - the majority of new agents coming aboard will have another source of income OR they will be new to the working class and not replacing any lost income - since they had none prior to joining. However - Someone wanting a fast track, and that shows above average ability will go a different route.

With only having 3 or 4 choices per category, ie: MA, Supps, Health, Life, etc - learning product knowledge will be easier and the learning curve will be shorter.

As stated earlier - training and follow up will be the keys to everyone's success. I imagine it won't be easy at first - but, once leaders rise to the top and begin to manage their downlines - it will get easier.

I actually talked to someone today that recommended partnering with semi-retired experienced agents to manage incoming agents. Someone could manage 4 to 6 downline agents and produce INSANE over-rides.

Many options. I'm sure we'll need to adapt and adjust as we go. We're willing to give 100% to make it happen.

I appreciate all the suggestions and comments.

Tom

" Obviously you can not make it on your own so you will be looking for a couple good agents to carry you. They will see through it pretty quick. "

I'll be personally selling 2 or 3 days a week while building the team. As far as downline agents - we aren't "looking" for present day agents - we actually prefer to attract those with 0 experience. Now if we grow faster than we can produce upline agents - then, we will seek out seasoned agents as stated in the post above.

Over the last 3 months - I have personally witnessed a ex-truck driver write 10 to 20 MA's each week while working only 3 days. I've witnessed construction workers write 5 to 10 a week while working only 2 or 3 days. Waitress started in January and is knocking down $2k a week.

This is in addition to the final expense, Supps and Term. The trucker guy - less than 6 months in the biz and he's putting Annuities on the books.

No need in you being insulting indiana jones . . .

Tom

MLM Vs. Insurance

Most MLM works because it is a supplemental vitamin that has no health claims what so ever, but is designed to make you feel better or make up to make you look prettier.

Sounds like you are going to do a UGA type system. Most UGA agents are there less then 6 months and do not know any more about insurance from the day they started.

I agree with John. I hope you do right and do well, but nothing beats a professional agent.

You are definetly going to need E&O coverage and maybe PPL.

Are these truck drivers able to keep up on their logs and able to get the required sleep?

We do not need them ruining people's lives with the wrong coverage and traffic accidents too!:swoon:

( I have nothing against truck drivers)

P.S. It is Mr. Jones to you. :mad:

I understand your concerns.

Basically - we're creating an opportunity for someone wanting to do something different in their lives, increase their income and be able to spend more time doing the things they enjoy instead of working 50 hours a week.

Before someone can go sell on their own, they will have to convince their upline they are ready: Complete simple worksheets on the products they want to market, complete their "ride alongs" and be able to perform well in a "sales" skit - either online or offline.

We anticipate the learning curve to be 90 days for our base products and general sales knowledge - presentation, overcoming objections and asking for the sale.

Back in the day - ALW had it going on because they believed in product knowledge training AND only offering a few select products. We will emulate that model - but, have a few more choices for the client.

Thanks,

Tom

Why is that Chumps?

Emulating the training and limited product line is what I was referring to. They used the K.I.S.S. method - and it worked. In their day - thousands joined them and millions knew them. Now - there is a Primerica office in just about every U.S. city . . .

ALW grew beyond anyone's wildest dreams. They did it with a over-priced product and still creating a HUGE book of business.

With the high commissions in the industry - insurance is a perfect fit for MLM. These days a MLM doesn't have to inflate their product price just to pay out decent commissions to the uplines. They just have to represent the insurance company that the client needs or wants . . .

What's crazy - is way before I came onto this board, perhaps before I came into this world - the insurance industry was already an MLM. Think about it? The way most companies are structured is by using what they call a "hierarchy" - now, that isn't anything more than a fancy name for MLM or Multi Level Marketing . . . Now is it?

The only difference in our business plan is that it is designed to allow most anyone to jump aboard and build their business. Part time or Full time - who cares as long as they represent us ethically, morally and truthfully? If their State's DOI accepts them, and we feel good about them - it's on . . .

Tom

As we speak - I have 7 people taking their pre-licensing course. They responded to some ads I ran and loved the idea. They all signed at $99 enrollment fee + licensing expenses + $49 per month. 100% of them had NO problem with it and joined same day. I have another 40 leads I'm following up with this week. When these people can make $600 on just 3 MA deals - it's peanuts to them - not even an issue actually.

What specifically would I get as agent for the initial enrollment fee + $49 a month? Website? Sales Manual? Webinars? Leads? Business Cards? etc. etc.

Exactly the opposite. We're creating an opportunity for someone to get into the business at minimal cost WHILE they learn the ropes. In addition - recruiters want to be compensated for finding the agents, training them and providing the TLC the new agent will require - they aren't going to do this for free. In addition to the fees - the first 5 deals a new agent writes are shared with the recruiter (upline).

Are you talking about 75% commission on life products and/or 75% of a defined payment schedule entailing the different insurance products you market. How do you handle chargebacks?

Back