Senior Life Insurance Company Burns Louis Burns, Top Recruiter

titeye

Guru
Head scratcher!!!

This guy was a top producer/recruiter when he left Lincoln Heritage for SLIC. I find it hard to believe he did not read, comprehend, or consult his attorney(s) on the SLIC contract prior to recruiting for them, nor at any time during his tenure of 7 +/- . Something smells awful fishy surrounding his demise or termination!!!

The guest on the show keeps saying, "Look at their financials! Look at their financials!!!" SLIC is private owned. If an insider doesn't share this information, how could due diligence be performed by anyone who does not have access to this information?

Nevertheless, this is a very insightful video.

It’s funny they bash LH to pimp LH. LH works exactly the same

LH stoped renewals.

But all these agents have been warned about these companies for years and they get mad when you tell them.

Look at the one SL regular here.

Head scratcher!!!

This guy was a top producer/recruiter when he left Lincoln Heritage for SLIC. I find it hard to believe he did not read, comprehend, or consult his attorney(s) on the SLIC contract prior to recruiting for them, nor at any time during his tenure of 7 +/- . Something smells awful fishy surrounding his demise or termination!!!

The guest on the show keeps saying, "Look at their financials! Look at their financials!!!" SLIC is private owned. If an insider doesn't share this information, how could due diligence be performed by anyone who does not have access to this information?

Nevertheless, this is a very insightful video.

I, and lots of other on here have always cautioned people about the gotchas in the SLIC contract.. and there are lots of them. But every time they are mentioned Greg comes on and says they don't mean what they say.:)

Can't speak to the LH contract as I have never seen it. However, they mention Security National in the video and their independent agent contract has some strange language. There are too many companies out there with nice clean contacts and lifetime vesting to necessitate doing business with one of these types of companies.

I, and lots of other on here have always cautioned people about the gotchas in the SLIC contract.. and there are lots of them. But every time they are mentioned Greg comes on and says they don't mean what they say.:)

Can't speak to the LH contract as I have never seen it. However, they mention Security National in the video and their independent agent contract has some strange language. There are too many companies out there with nice clean contacts and lifetime vesting to necessitate doing business with one of these types of companies.
SNL may have the worst contract in the business?

Would you believe it if I told you SNL is where this termed SLIC $2mil/mo producing recruiter went?

Back