Senior Life Insurance Company

Well, let's see. Rearden is most ddefinitely a producer.. over 450 personally produced apps last year. Newby and Travis are producers, so is Galt, Boman and many others... And the non producing recruiters are?

If you say so, believe what you want and I'll believe what I see - This is Amurika, we don't have to agree.

If I posted something around the lines of- "Looking for a contract email me at [email protected]"

How many responses would I get? Part time recruiters that post on this forum full time, are not producers man, but you already know that.

How in the hell would I know that? I dont know nor do I care to know....I can guarantee you one thing...I would never pm anyone that posted that kind of mess on here. Never have never will because the ones that usually do that are loser agents who cant sell squat.

----------

If you say so, believe what you want and I'll believe what I see - This is Amurika, we don't have to agree.

We dont have to like trolls either, especially ignorant trolls.

----------

Great rebuttal....

LOL, he aint redneck enough for me!! Its 'Merica son!!!

They are basically LH with a casket gimmick instead of the FCGS gimmick. Neither gimmick stands a chance when a good agent comes in the home and gives them 25% more death benefit for the same premium. Plus both Senior Life and LH pay low commissions, charge more than anyone else on their leads and will not give 1st day coverage to applicants with health issues on a large percentage of cases. The independent agents have a huge advantage there. Being independent is not complicated if you have the right training and resources.

You don't sound like a Newby.

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

How in the hell would I know that? I dont know nor do I care to know....I can guarantee you one thing...I would never pm anyone that posted that kind of mess on here. Never have never will because the ones that usually do that are loser agents who cant sell squat.

----------

We dont have to like trolls either, especially ignorant trolls.

----------

LOL, he aint redneck enough for me!! Its 'Merica son!!!

You mad bro? lol clown

----------

Great rebuttal....

Thanks man, I learned from these great producers that are posting on the forum!

man, you'd have about 1000 messages if you did that!

This forum ( final Expense) is all about the marketers. Beware!

At least you use your real name. Or do you?:D

----------

You mad bro? lol clown

----------

Thanks man, I learned from these great producers that are posting on the forum!

LOL yea, Im a clown. This clown could still place more business than you...even with a bright red nose and size 15 clown shoes:biggrin: Your vast knowledge of sales and the insurance business you crank out says it all, putz.

Back