Seriously, how Does a New Agent Stop Getting Flak for this Job?

Actually, the best thing! to do is to put blinders on, get put and make enough money to shut them up.

X2 Make enough to support your family, win some trips and take misses to a nice getaway and the talking either stops or changes to a that bastard doesn't work as hard as me but he is making money and going on trips.

X2 Make enough to support your family, win some trips and take misses to a nice getaway and the talking either stops or changes to a that bastard doesn't work as hard as me but he is making money and going on trips.

I think once I make MDRT the ground I walk on will be worshiped and the missus will give me, ehhh, "vocal" jobs quite often. :D

I think once I make MDRT the ground I walk on will be worshiped and the missus will give me, ehhh, "vocal" jobs quite often. :D

Not feeling the greatest today...Told the wife I need the "J"s that would be a Carton of OJ and a BJ......Might get the OJ if I drive to the store and buy it :) Married life is grand.

Not feeling the greatest today...Told the wife I need the "J"s that would be a Carton of OJ and a BJ......Might get the OJ if I drive to the store and buy it :) Married life is grand.
Once they get the ring soon will start your suffering!

----------

MDRT doesn't mean as much as it used to mean.. but the money does..:1biggrin:

Are you MDRT? Did your Jobs frequency improve once you made it? :1biggrin:

Once they get the ring soon will start your suffering!

----------

Are you MDRT? Did your Jobs frequency improve once you made it? :1biggrin:
No I am not MDRT.. and don't get me wrong.. It is quite an accomplishment.. What I meant by,"It doesn't mean as much as it once did" is the fact that the percentage of active agents that participate in the industry professional association is not nearly what it was in the 70s, 80s..Agents don't seem to give as much weight to industry awards such as MDRT, NSA, NQA, etc... Many don't even know what they are.

I hope the OP realizes that when he does "make" it and has income coming in and the little woman stops complaining about money your next problem is keeping a hold on her spending.

Back