Should I Replace this Policy?

IF they accepted, I would tell the client to consider some sort of combination. Cut his term face value down to 10k for 2 years and swallow the extra premium for instance. He's going to be on an escalation schedule anyway but at least you can put a finite timeline on it.

----------

Btw, I disagree with "get paid". We are here to do the right thing by the client no matter what. I recently helped a couple turn their AARP NY Life into WL because there was no better option...BUT it was the right thing to do and the best advice they received in years. I made no money but they appreciated the help and I still do quite well regardless.

Just an FYI, very few plans can reduce below 25,000. Most don't even start below $100,000. Good idea though, one I have used with larger face plans.

@get paid. That!

Just an FYI, very few plans can reduce below 25,000. Most don't even start below $100,000. Good idea though, one I have used with larger face plans.

@get paid. That!

True, I didn't think of that... However most of the bs carriers like Globe or NY will do it. I would do the same thing on a collapsing UL if health was an issue.

If that's Rose Faulkner, she's an ***. When I 1st contracted with ACI, she sent me supplies for S. Carolina...then Tennessee...then on the 3rd try, she got it right. That was around 10 years ago. She's been there awhile.:no:

Yep, that would be her. I have no idea how in the world she's still employed there. I don't know that I've ever witnessed her doing something correctly. On top of that she's about as slow as a snot covered sloth!

Back