Should we be buying leads?

Hey Chuck,

This is the file posted in the group. I have pre-made landing pages that work for final expense, mortgage protection, restaurant giveaway, and medicare. You can use other sources of traffic such as Google, Bing, Taboola, etc. You don't have to use Facebook, and I encourage people to use other sources. The setup instructions are for a Facebook Ad, but you can use the landing pages for any traffic source.

Lead Generation

Above is the link for the document. If you have questions, feel free to reach out!

I will take you up on that offer! Thanks!!

Hey Chuck,

This is the file posted in the group. I have pre-made landing pages that work for final expense, mortgage protection, restaurant giveaway, and medicare. You can use other sources of traffic such as Google, Bing, Taboola, etc. You don't have to use Facebook, and I encourage people to use other sources. The setup instructions are for a Facebook Ad, but you can use the landing pages for any traffic source.

Lead Generation

Above is the link for the document. If you have questions, feel free to reach out!

The images denoting ages to qualify will get your ad declined with Facebook.

Facebook

Giveaways are high cost, very low intent leads.

Facebook

I haven't had any issues with the age as being discriminatory on Facebook.

I've had a lot of success with giveaways coming in about $.60 each. I use a survey that ask pain point questions such as Do you love your family enough to make sure your family is taken care of? Option 1 they would have to choose from would be I love my family and would do anything, and option 2 would be I don't care about my family. 9/10 times they choose option 1, and I have 3 question similar following to lead up to my solution. Then I give them a solution, and when I call I just go over the answers and make a lot of sales that way.

Just what I like to do, but I'm sure there are other great ways out there. I love using Bing high intent traffic and Taboola traffic. I'm always down to try new tactics!

Facebook

Thanks I see what your saying because I thought that would be a conflict. When I spoke to support I was told because it wasn't in special ad category the picture was ok. I think i'll change the image because their support team gives a lot of conflicting information. I appreciate the feedback!

I haven't had any issues with the age as being discriminatory on Facebook.

I've had a lot of success with giveaways coming in about $.60 each. I use a survey that ask pain point questions such as Do you love your family enough to make sure your family is taken care of? Option 1 they would have to choose from would be I love my family and would do anything, and option 2 would be I don't care about my family. 9/10 times they choose option 1, and I have 3 question similar following to lead up to my solution. Then I give them a solution, and when I call I just go over the answers and make a lot of sales that way.

Just what I like to do, but I'm sure there are other great ways out there. I love using Bing high intent traffic and Taboola traffic. I'm always down to try new tactics!

It's literally outlined with a specific example in the policy that you can't market to specific ages in the content of your ad.

Secondly, I did try the giveaway funnel. Yes you get cheap leads. It's not expensive because of a single lead cost. It's expensive because of the number of leads you have to have to make a sale, plus the time to chase down sales.

Maybe it works better for life insurance, but for Medicare it sucked. Sure, you can make it work, but I can't tell you how many people called me a scammer and that I would constantly call them (which wasn't me, but I do know that's the only way this thing works.)

It made me feel super dirty inside.

Granted, I do have a different lead system. If it works for you, do you. I want an easier sales process and you have to build a ton of trust to convert. I'd rather build that authority and trust up front before they pick up and call.

It's literally outlined with a specific example in the policy that you can't market to specific ages in the content of your ad.

Secondly, I did try the giveaway funnel. Yes you get cheap leads. It's not expensive because of a single lead cost. It's expensive because of the number of leads you have to have to make a sale, plus the time to chase down sales.

Maybe it works better for life insurance, but for Medicare it sucked. Sure, you can make it work, but I can't tell you how many people called me a scammer and that I would constantly call them (which wasn't me, but I do know that's the only way this thing works.)

It made me feel super dirty inside.

Granted, I do have a different lead system. If it works for you, do you. I want an easier sales process and you have to build a ton of trust to convert. I'd rather build that authority and trust up front before they pick up and call.

One thing I did in the funnel was I displayed a picture of my license and credentials to get over the scam part. Also I placed a review for the prospect to see of existing clients. I can't speak on medicare, but life may be easier like you stated.

I typically close 1 out of the 10 leads using the giveaway strategy for life. I've heard some bad stories using it, but as long as you have something that works that all that matters!

Thanks for sharing! Would you be so kind as to share what has worked for you? I'm still learning.
Get with a good Upline that sells or has sold a LOT of what you want to sell. Then just be a sponge and do everything exactly the same as they do.
For me that is leading with Final Expense, selling face to face off of fresh direct mail leads. Call to set appointments is our model.
Make sure you are getting the FULL new agent level commissions so you can afford to buy your leads. Don’t accept reduced commissions for free leads or you will have no control over your leads.
Tons of info on how my agency works as well as commission levels is available on my website. Www.FexContracting.com

Hello all! Recall that most air conditioners do not provide an inflow of fresh air (oxygen), but only make sure that the room is maintained at a constant temperature. Pluses and minuses of such devices are obvious: on the one hand, a user can be sure that the room will be exactly the temperature he/she set at the conditioner. On the other hand, the risk of being in a stuffy (though comfortable in temperature) room increases. After all a conditioner can work properly only when the windows are closed. You can read more information about it here - https://www.airconservicing.org/. Good luck!

Back