Sick: Scams Prey on ‘Obamacare’ Confusion

Still not as sick as the scam of Odumbass care itself

Now thats a fact! I scanned an article today concerning Obamacare. Basically said many people cannot afford to pay for health insurance, hospital and doctor copays an prescription drug coverage as it is. How does the government expect them to pay for health insurance, hospital and doctor copay and prescription drug coverage
PLUS a new beaurcracy to manage it?

GAJ,

Obviously, they expect them to use credit cards, which is why they are requiring carriers to allow payment with debit/credit cards for the first time ever. The ~3% processing fees used to be a big hit to carriers, but the insinuation is that this fee goes on the medical expense side of MLR, not administrative (not confirmed).

Copays and deductibles will be subsidized for those who cannot afford it. "Affordable" is well defined in the law.

The bureaucracy is paid for with new taxes. Obama said middle-class people won't have any new taxes, but in reality, everyone is paying a little more for a lot of things to help pay. A few cents here, a dollar there, across 300MM people, adds up pretty quickly.

Ray:

Everytime I hear a politician say we are lowering taxes on the middle class is when I find out I must be rich because it never happens:mad:

Back