Signed my first app today

should I just QUIT or what

Quite a few agents have already done that. They have elected a Democratic congress & Obama. Taxes have doubled to pay for Medicare for all and they are now selling used Hummer's.

They gave me a page with 8 accounts on it, so I will be signing the other 7 soon

With that kind of attitiude you may only sell 5, so prepare to join the pitty party with magent.

With that kind of attitiude you may only sell 5, so prepare to join the pitty party with magent.

Nope, these leads are already our customer, just converting them over to another med. supp. company, I can see all 7 re-signing with my company..Thanks for your concern, just curious, what color do you want your hummer, just so happens I sell hummers on the side..:laugh:

Congrats B Ray...the first sale is always exciting. Keep good records of your clients. The company that you're writing them today will probably have rate increases over the next few years....you'll have to go back and rewrite them....never ending process

Congrats B Ray...the first sale is always exciting. Keep good records of your clients. The company that you're writing them today will probably have rate increases over the next few years....you'll have to go back and rewrite them....never ending process
Thanks, I have been reading this site for awhile and have gotten several great tips.I still have a lot to learn, but in time I will be fine.

Back