Signed Up with Primerica

spali1981, you've mentioned several times about agents who have worked for Primerica, they're not going to come on here and show their ignorance. You've also mentioned about knowing your product, you've obviously backed up and drank the kool-ade again. Go for it, good luck, but never consider yourself even an half ass advisor, spelt with an or thank you. Sorry bout that, getting a little fired up. Please leave your existing customers alone.

The problem with Primerica is one thing and one thing only - it's a pyramid scheme. All pyramid schemes are by nature structured to sell something for far more than what it's worth. The money doesn't just appear for the upline. It has to come from somewhere. THEY OUGHT TO BAN ALL MLMS ALTOGETHER for the good of all Americans. Did you hear that, PPL? :mad:

WinoBlues that's where the non-compete comes into play and who owns the clients. Once a agent leaves PFS they will get a letter explaining what they can and cannot do with past clients and down line.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The problem with Primerica is one thing and one thing only - it's a pyramid scheme. All pyramid schemes are by nature structured to sell something for far more than what it's worth. The money doesn't just appear for the upline. It has to come from somewhere. THEY OUGHT TO BAN ALL MLMS ALTOGETHER for the good of all Americans. Did you hear that, PPL? :mad:

Primerica is not a pyramid scheme. From my understanding there are many organizations that have a multi-level commission structure. Neither is PPL.

Last edited:
WinoBlues that's where the non-compete comes into play and who owns the clients. Once a agent leaves PFS they will get a letter explaining what they can and cannot do with past clients and down line.

That may be. Back when I was young and dumb. I recruited a few pfs agents. They rewrote a lot of their clients. Never had an issue.
I think that I have been Independent to long. My clients are my clients.
BTW, none of them lasted more than a year or two. Flashed and faded.

To the original poster, I doubt any of use will be able to convince you at this time. You can actually do some good a Primerica if you are able to provide coverage (albeit overpriced and not as good as other policies) on people that have no coverage now. Please as a part time ill informed agent do yourself and your clients a favor in not replacing permanent policies until you can understand them...I recommend taking classes from the American College to learn about your industry such as the LUTCf or classes towards the CLU or ChFC.

..I recommend taking classes from the American College to learn about your industry such as the LUTCf or classes towards the CLU or ChFC.

Great advice, spali1981, Just do not let your up line know that you are getting educated outside of PFS. Including this forum.

Come back as you learn the business and ask questions. oh BTW, welcome to the forum

Last edited:
I agree with you BNTRS, nothing wrong with a little multi level, if everybody would wholesale their product, give it time to make you some money. You can't sell a nickels worth of soap for a dime and get away with it for long.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You can't have low prices without high prices.

Last edited:
Back