SilverScript Med Supp???

kev_60

Expert
I logged on to Aetna Quote and Enroll and it gave me a new option, "SilverScript Insurance Company," which has much better rates here in TN than Accendo or CLI. So I called Aetna to see about getting appointed and no one knew what I was talking about...spoke to 4 hapless, clueless people, who kept telling me the $116 for Male Plan G was an Advantage plan or PDP. Anyone have any insight ?

I logged on to Aetna Quote and Enroll and it gave me a new option, "SilverScript Insurance Company," which has much better rates here in TN than Accendo or CLI. So I called Aetna to see about getting appointed and no one knew what I was talking about...spoke to 4 hapless, clueless people, who kept telling me the $116 for Male Plan G was an Advantage plan or PDP. Anyone have any insight ?
You should be able to write is as soon as available without being appointed.

SS isn't showing up on CSG, Search and Save or Toolkit.

Thanks. I just went to CSG and it shows it, says it's "direct to consumer" though so maybe that's the issue? Whatever the case Aetna's admin offices are complately clueless

I did TN. used 37312 zip. Shows $101.21 for 65 F Plan G. $116 for male. Without a HH discount.

Westfall just did a video on this, its direct to consumers really made big daddy mad

QUOTE="kev_60, post: 1457035, member: 20236"]I logged on to Aetna Quote and Enroll and it gave me a new option, "SilverScript Insurance Company," which has much better rates here in TN than Accendo or CLI. So I called Aetna to see about getting appointed and no one knew what I was talking about...spoke to 4 hapless, clueless people, who kept telling me the $116 for Male Plan G was an Advantage plan or PDP. Anyone have any insight ?[/QUOTE]

Back