Single Premium Whole Life

walleye

Super Genius
MN
I have a healthy 67 yr old non tobacco male with 6 to 7 k to buy an SPWL. Any recommendations on a good company for that? Used Settlers in the past it had a good bump on face amount on theirs.
Thanks

I have a healthy 67 yr old non tobacco male with 6 to 7 k to buy an SPWL. Any recommendations on a good company for that? Used Settlers in the past it had a good bump on face amount on theirs.
Thanks
Oxford is my favorite if you are an FE agent. Because you already have them. And because their single premium underwriting is exactly the same as their FE underwriting. Just like Settlers was.

10K with Oxford would be $6,728.30
10K with RNA would be $6,472.20

Since RNA is cheaper AND they pay just a little more.....RNA would be who I would go with. It's a win/win situation compared to Oxford.

10K with Oxford would be $6,728.30
10K with RNA would be $6,472.20

Since RNA is cheaper AND they pay just a little more.....RNA would be who I would go with. It's a win/win situation compared to Oxford.
But Oxford is simplified underwriting and instant decision. RNA is fully underwritten. For that small difference I’m almost always going simplified issue.

That’s why most of us sell FE to start with.

But Oxford is simplified underwriting and instant decision. RNA is fully underwritten. For that small difference I’m almost always going simplified issue.

By fully underwritten, you mean like a term policy or a whole life? And how much time does is take to complete the underwriting?

I'll always wait a bit for extra comp if I'm comfortable that a companies underwriting will most likely produce the same evaluation as my field underwriting.

By fully underwritten, you mean like a term policy or a whole life? And how much time does is take to complete the underwriting?

I'll always wait a bit for extra comp if I'm comfortable that a companies underwriting will most likely produce the same evaluation as my field underwriting.

Unless it has changed in the past year or so RNA’s single premium app is NOT yes/no questions. It’s not underwritten like their FE product. It’s more like the term or regular WL underwriting.

Oxford has two single premium products. One for smaller face amounts the other for larger face amounts. But the apps for both of them are clones of the final expense app. And they are instant decision simplified underwriting products.

RNA is still fairly easy to get through though.

Back