SLEPP APNEA AND IRREGULAR HEARTBEAT

And, they did just move into AL with the FE this year... I don't think they any of the ordinary products yet.. If you want a direct contract, I don't think they actually ha e an RD for AL but Tom Holland is a RSD out of Woodstock, GA and he could probably help you. If you want his number I will send it to you.
There you go, talking to yourself again old man. ;)

I do thank all of you for the input and suggestions. I have to get back with this client on Monday to see what he wants to do...you know how these prospects ,..rousemark please send Tom Holland's number, that would be great!

Be careful with Sleep Apnea. For example, it is a common misconception that Foresters accepts it level. The wording on the app is definitely confusing but the underwriting department has said it's not level even if there's no "scuba tank" type oxygen equipment. This is why I like Prosperity for sleep apnea. In their app they say "excluding for sleep apnea".

I suppose with other carriers, the sleep apnea machine can be considered oxygen equipment even if it just pulls oxygen from the air instead of the "scuba tank" hookup. Just be careful :)

Be careful with Sleep Apnea. For example, it is a common misconception that Foresters accepts it level. The wording on the app is definitely confusing but the underwriting department has said it's not level even if there's no "scuba tank" type oxygen equipment. This is why I like Prosperity for sleep apnea. In their app they say "excluding for sleep apnea".

I suppose with other carriers, the sleep apnea machine can be considered oxygen equipment even if it just pulls oxygen from the air instead of the "scuba tank" hookup. Just be careful :)
Columbian also states "except sleep apenea" an uses the same wording on the oxygen question.

Back