SNL?

The ones I ran across insured has understood that since they were diagnosed more than 36 months ago they understood they could answer no and get issued level.

They said they would call the agent and ask if a contestable would get paid.

Does anyone have their medication guide ?

As far as replacing,when I told them how much for the Trans Standard T rate,made for a tough replacement.

Of course Trans is now graded.

Been looking at Forester’s for COPD. They are very high.

Who else is level for COPD,Black Lung,Emphesema,Chronic Lung Diseases…..with inhalers ?

The ones I ran across insured has understood that since they were diagnosed more than 36 months ago they understood they could answer no and get issued level.

As far as replacing,when I told them how much for the Trans Standard T rate,made for a tough replacement.

Who else is level for COPD,Black Lung,Emphesema,Chronic Lung Diseases…..with inhalers ?
According to Toolkit Aetna, Accendo and Foresters will also take Black Lung Level based on the info you gave.

SBLI, KSKJ, SNL, Aetna companies

They are going to call the agent that sold it to them and ask about contestability?:laugh:

SBLI, KSKJ, SNL, Aetna companies

They are going to call the agent that sold it to them and ask about contestability?:laugh:

“He was a nice guy “……they believed him.

They want the cheaper premium.

I tell them to call the company.

BTW……From David Duford

“Like all final expense carriers, Security National has its drawbacks.

Many conditions like COPD, diabetic neuropathy, and certain blood thinner use only eligible for Modified can qualify for Standard or Preferred rates with other carriers.”

Where are you getting level,?

SBLI. If KSKJ was in Louisiana I would jump on them too.
SNL has pulled a mini Transamerica. Made a product worser to sell as an independent.

“He was a nice guy “……they believed him.

They want the cheaper premium.

I tell them to call the company.

BTW……From David Duford

“Like all final expense carriers, Security National has its drawbacks.

Many conditions like COPD, diabetic neuropathy, and certain blood thinner use only eligible for Modified can qualify for Standard or Preferred rates with other carriers.”

Where are you getting level,?

SNL’s new product is level for COPD.

That’s what this thread is about.

But SNL's security care plan always was level for COPD. And they still have that plan.

Last edited:
I’ve been writing more trustage lately. Very lenient underwriting . Actually they seem more aggressive than rna. Very good for the younger ages in the 40’s.

According to Toolkit Aetna, Accendo and Foresters will also take Black Lung Level based on the info you gave.[
I’ve been writing more trustage lately. Very lenient underwriting . Actually they seem more aggressive than rna. Very good for the younger ages in the 40’s.

According to a lady I spoke with this morning in NB,their UW is completely automated. Within 1-2 minutes of starting their E App,the agent learns it’s either level or modified based on prescription history.
The COPD question is asked after they have been approved level or modified and answering yes is not a factor because the decision is given in front.
Sounds like a game changer since others would only issue standard or graded.

According to a lady I spoke with this morning in NB,their UW is completely automated. Within 1-2 minutes of starting their E App,the agent learns it’s either level or modified based on prescription history.
The COPD question is asked after they have been approved level or modified and answering yes is not a factor because the decision is given in front.
Sounds like a game changer since others would only issue standard or graded.

Did you tell the desk jockey to put that in writing and send it to you?

Back