So Now the Health Insurance Industry is Crashing

Who is ready to start selling PPL.We have been predecting a big up swing. PM me.

I heard that Obama is going to appoint a PPL Czar and provide universal legal insurance - so you are toast!

Also, Obama is well on the way to eliminating the concept of private contracts in this country so that will cut down on you business bigtime.

You need to give up the PPL.

Think Tahitian Noni Juice as the wave of the future.

Everything is a pyramid isn't it? MLM, Insurance agencies, unions, etc.

Not really. I do agree that hiring people is part of the game, but that doesn't make it a true pyramid scheme.

From wikipedia:
A successful pyramid scheme combines a fake yet seemingly credible business with a simple-to-understand yet sophisticated-sounding money-making formula. The essential idea is that the mark, Mr. X, makes only one payment. To start earning, Mr. X has to recruit others like him who will also make one payment each. Mr. X gets paid out of receipts from those new recruits. They then go on to recruit others. As each new recruit makes a payment, Mr. X gets a cut. He is thus promised exponential benefits as the "business" expands.

Insurance (with some exceptions, such as Primerica / A.L. Williams) does not involve recruiting people under you. Yes, you could argue that GA's do this, but the people the GA recruits don't have to recruit for them to make money.

Prepaid Legal is a hybrid. You can sell it yourself, it is a real product, but the commission structure is such that you won't do well unless you have a pretty significant downline.

Dan

I thought it was, goji acai or monavie?

I heard that Obama is going to appoint a PPL Czar and provide universal legal insurance - so you are toast!

Also, Obama is well on the way to eliminating the concept of private contracts in this country so that will cut down on you business bigtime.

You need to give up the PPL.

Think Tahitian Noni Juice as the wave of the future.

I have a god friend that does PPL and he recruited me a while back. In his first year he made over 100k. Doubled that in his second year. by year 4 he was making over 300k then he went bankrupt because he blew it all.

Now he is back in it and making around 10k to 15k a month, not that he told me but a relative of mine sees his checks or bank statements. She was in it too. They work at a timeshare in Las Vegas together as "closers".

If you really work it and have a good mentor I think you can do it (PPL). Now is a better time than ever with everyone losing there jobs.

Thing is, he is so crazy about it that he eats, breathes and sleeps PPL which cost him his marriage to his beautiful wife.

I have something better. More coverage. 25% lower rates.

PM me.

Only Rick has a better product so I hope he doesn't read this thread.
I can vouch for Chumps on this. Also includes various sizes of flat screen TV's. Some of them work, too.

I have a god friend that does PPL and he recruited me a while back. In his first year he made over 100k. Doubled that in his second year. by year 4 he was making over 300k then he went bankrupt because he blew it all.

Now he is back in it and making around 10k to 15k a month, not that he told me but a relative of mine sees his checks or bank statements. She was in it too. They work at a timeshare in Las Vegas together as "closers".

If you really work it and have a good mentor I think you can do it (PPL). Now is a better time than ever with everyone losing there jobs.

Thing is, he is so crazy about it that he eats, breathes and sleeps PPL which cost him his marriage to his beautiful wife.

There is a whole episode of a Jerry Springer show right in this one post... You almost need a program just to follow this fellows life; (ups, downs, hard-luck events, etc).

Well said!! IMO, Health and Life sales are on the rise. Our sales are up and we are growing. I'm sure other agents and agencies are as well. I recently visited the home office of Assurant and they were reporting record sales. :o)

Back