Solid Company for New Agents?

jtaylor304

What's a solid company for new health and life agents coming into the industry? One with a lot of growth potential and the ability to be one your own and not in an office all day.

What's a solid company for new health and life agents coming into the industry? One with a lot of growth potential and the ability to be one your own and not in an office all day.

Do you want to sell life products, health products, or something else. Depending on your answer, the agents here can give plenty of good recommendations of which way to go. The health market is a bit tenuous right now unless you are going the medicare route. If you are anywhere near Utah I can help. Good luck.

I've been looking for a life & health company in so.cal. And haven't had any luck in 5 months. I'm not to sure what to do at this point. Seems like for new agents it is tough.

Back