SPWL Age 31

On a Spreadsheet, SUL for sure is the best play. In real life, it is a toss up as we cannot predict the future or the clients decisions/circumstances that will be made 20-40 years down the road
You also can't predict someone actually saving/investing the difference which is why these comparisons are all ridiculous.

Create plans for clients using products that address their needs and goals. Leading with product (as these comparisons do) is a fool's approach.

You also can't predict someone actually saving/investing the difference which is why these comparisons are all ridiculous.

Someone who has accumulated the money needed for a single pay permanent product does not need lectures on saving, or the need for "discipline" in order to accumulate money.

Someone who has accumulated the money needed for a single pay permanent product does not need lectures on saving, or the need for "discipline" in order to accumulate money.
true for a large number of systematic savers, but some consumers received the lump sum they have via inheritance, windfall, etc. The stats on lottery winners, professional athletes, entertainers show there is some segment of the population that need some help with discipline. not necessarily to save, but to keep their hands off something. That is where I have seen minimum funded GUL, IUL, VUL over the years get a bit sideways for some as they consume the funds faster because they can or got buyer fever for car, boat, house, cottage.

SPWL doesnt solve that issue much better than SUL, but SUL evaporates alot faster for those type of consumers because of the nature of COI inside a UL chassis versus surrender PUAR values from a WL

I own max funded UL & SUL, I just know that some clients that are shown both SPWL & SUL choose the cleaner looking product even if it means bigger deposit or smaller guaranteed face & other consumers cant handle a UL chassis product because they freak out when they see annual statements in later years shrinking the CV & some dont like seeing a shrinking asset on paper no matter how much I am ok with my own situation

Anyone know of a carrier that would write a 31 year old a Single Premium Whole Life Insurance Policy?
Anyone know of a carrier that would write a 31 year old a Single Premium Whole Life Insurance Policy?

United Life Insurance company will take him.
0-90 (limited to $100,000 maximum coverage for ages 86-90)

$5,000-$300,000 has simplified underwriting (non-med) with substandard rating through table 4

Back