Standard Life and Casualty Medicare Supplement

Rick is lying.

He taught me to say "If you had plan G but didn't want to pay the deductible any more, would you pay me $330 to pay that for you?".

I tried that for several weeks and not only did it not work, I never closed any sales.

If the Part B deductible has been met, if someone changes from F to F, do they have to meet it again? I'm in California if that helps with answering.

If the Part B deductible has been met, if someone changes from F to F, do they have to meet it again? I'm in California if that helps with answering.

Why would someone have a Plan B deductible if they have a Plan F? They would only have to meet the Plan F deductible.

Rick

Are they moving to a new carrier or staying with the same carrier?

Not sure how they have been in other state's regarding their rate increases for plan F but I would look at that and decide if they are pulling a Moo and buying up business only increase the hell out of their rates later on...

Does MoO keep their G rates relatively low and stable, or do they jack them up like they do F plans?

Back