Standard Life and Casualty Phone Interviews

Manhattan just announced no more phone interviews for Secure Advantage. This combined wit the easiest signature process for their eapp and low pricing should make them a goto company for healthier clients.
They do not have the easiest eApp. Not even close. And that company will never become a goto for any producer.

They do not have the easiest eApp. Not even close. And that company will never become a goto for any producer.
By easiest app I was referring to the signature process. Input mother's maiden name and that is it. No emails, texts, phone calls, etc. However, I find the app process very easy other than having to input drug list.

You mean like most every other eApp signature?
Most I have seen, if you are not F2F with the client, require a voice signature, text or email to obtain client signature. Using the eapp on the Manhattan agent portal doesn't require any of that. You simply type in the mother's maiden name and you are done.

Most I have seen, if you are not F2F with the client, require a voice signature, text or email to obtain client signature. Using the eapp on the Manhattan agent portal doesn't require any of that. You simply type in the mother's maiden name and you are done.
There's not a single eApp I use that requires anything like that. But I'm face to face with the clients.

Back