Starting Scratch Independent In Texas...Cluster Suggestions Needed

For many of you, this week’s podcast guests need no introduction. This week’s guests are officially….. Insurance Famous. (I have seen with my own eyes; someone stop them on the street and ask them for selfie!)

We would love to welcome the founders of Insurance Soup, Taylor Dobbie and Mike McCormick, in the latest installment of “Insurance, You Indemnify Me”. These guys provided us with one of the funniest and most informative conversations to date.

Insurance Soup, for those who don’t know, is the largest active free online community of 39,000 Insurance Agents and Brokers who talk sales, marketing, social media, industry gossip, office culture, comp plans, crazy clients, and more. In addition to Insurance Soup Taylor and Mike are partners in several companies in the insurance space including CIA, CAC, Back Nine, Agency Elephant, Taco Bot and many more, making them unquestionable experts on everything our industry has to offer.

So, what are you waiting for? Jump into the irreverent conversation here! I tried to keep it as PG as possible, but that’s what legal disclaimers are for.

YouTube:

Back