Starting Scratch Independent In Texas...Cluster Suggestions Needed

CoVerica and SIAA is the SMARTEST way to go. Best contracts, buyouts and commission schedules. All the large captive agents in Texas are going this route.

Smartest way to go... maybe for you, but do as much talking to members of many groups as I do and you will see good and bad in every one. Send me a contract you think is the best, and I'll pick holes in it all day long... most of us with experience will. To some a non compete is worth a big bonus, to others, they have no clue what contingency is... ya for real... the wisest thing to do is aggregate the opinions of many, narrow down your choices, pm a few for more details then compare the contracts of the top 2 or three. Todd remember there are a lot of smart people, that make unwise choices.

I have developed a series of a dozen or so key questions to ask of any type of agency network, before choosing one that might fit an agent's specific needs. Contact me through my website if you want a copy.

Smartest way to go... maybe for you, but do as much talking to members of many groups as I do and you will see good and bad in every one. Send me a contract you think is the best, and I'll pick holes in it all day long... most of us with experience will. To some a non compete is worth a big bonus, to others, they have no clue what contingency is... ya for real... the wisest thing to do is aggregate the opinions of many, narrow down your choices, pm a few for more details then compare the contracts of the top 2 or three. Todd remember there are a lot of smart people, that make unwise choices.

Ya nothing to debate about what you said. I however know for a fact the CIA route promoted by a previous poster, is just interjecting middle men between another broker... They use their massive Facebook group to bring in agents into their “middle man brokerage”. Go straight to the broker if you’re smart. Which ever you decide.

Ya nothing to debate about what you said. I however know for a fact the CIA route promoted by a previous poster, is just interjecting middle men between another broker... They use their massive Facebook group to bring in agents into their “middle man brokerage”. Go straight to the broker if you’re smart. Which ever you decide.

I haven't looked into it at all, but not surprised they are having to go through someone else. Who are they using?

Back