Status of HealthCare.Gov

Out of those 8 million over half are agents or someone in the insurance industry just trying to see what it looks like. With the other 4 million only about a quarter will end up buying something. Not a monster success by any means.

Site has been hacked already with redirects to NFL goodies and Uggs. It will be a month before they get this thing working, if then.

Thanks for posting AC, at least now I know who all is offering plans in my area.

I picked out the best Silver HMO and PPO plan and the winner is Blue Hmo and Cigna PPO. Humana wins the Cat award.

HouCoogster, I posted the link to show what HHS expects potential buyers to readily assimilate, but take the premium rates with a grain of salt. Many of them are not accurate.

Remember how insurance companies were screaming in late September that HealthCare.gov tests were returning inaccurate premiums? The HHS premiums were lower than what the carriers calculated in-house. Since 52% of HHS personnel were sent home on 10/1, these errors might still be present.
ac

Back