Stephens-Matthews Marketing

Hi GUYS...
We are NOT looking for recommendations for another IMO/FMO.....

We are looking for those other agents that have been ripped off, cheated, not paid, etc ... by this company.

This is a very serious matter and we are looking for others who have been burned and want assistance in getting restitution.
They have been convicted, charged and fined by the Indiana Courts for consumer related issues.

We have already accumulated many agent/producer complaints against them. We are looking for those that have yet to be heard !!

Let us hear from you!

Thank you,

Hi GUYS...
They have been convicted, charged and fined by the Indiana Courts for consumer related issues.
We have already accumulated many agent/producer complaints against them. We are looking for those that have yet to be heard !!

Is this against the entire Stephens-Matthews operation or the MGA in the Indiana territory? I'd like to understand if the entire organization is bent, or if it's an instance where a regional has gone off the tracks.

I recommend The Palmer Agency ...Bob Levine
Legacy Financial Partners.
Bob, thanks for your referral. I will follow up with them...it's always good to hear of good, honest agencys working hard and ethically.

I offer contracts, the agents who have contracts with me get a better deal than most and their commission and renewal checks come directly from the insurance...Frank Statsny
Thanks for your response as well Frank...I will look you up soon and chat about my situation.

Alph-red-o:1wink:

Is this against the entire Stephens-Matthews operation or the MGA in the Indiana territory? I'd like to understand if the entire organization is bent, or if it's an instance where a regional has gone off the tracks.

This is about the Main operation in Beverly, Ohio.They also have some affiliation with illegal insurance sales with another group in Florida. You can google that.

This is not a regional going off his tracks...this the entire organization has been cheating agents for years.

Are you one of those agents?

They also have some affiliation with illegal insurance sales with another group in Florida. You can google that.

This is not a regional going off his tracks...this the entire organization has been cheating agents for years.

I googled because I was curious and they have my Assurant contract, but nothing came up. Can you provide me with some links? I have a (minor) story to tell.

Darn!
I can't put links in the message or PM you.
I am new and they won;t let you do that until you have 10 posts.
I can email you direct with the links if you want them.
Thanks

The forum will not let me type links yet.
Once I do 10 posts, then I can.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Anyway,

This is not about those cases.

This is about the wrongs they have done to many agents.

If any of you have been wronged by them please reply.
If you have not...then this does not concern you.

We are here to assist those that have been hurt by this group and want restitution.

Thank you,

Last edited:

Are you one of those agents?
Deuces, I'm actually not...I had posted earlier that I had just signed on with my Assurant and Humana contracts...though I have not written any business yet. Would you or anyone know the quickest way I can rescind these contracts that were just signed a few weeks back? Thanks for your diligence and help of those agents that have gotten screwed...never ceases to amaze me how many crooked people abound, and unfortunately in this industry which is viewed as tarnished by the common folk.
Alph-red-o :mad:

Back