Still no offical 2009 MA commisions posted

Hey, you got your 20. :yes:[/quote]

Yeah, I got my 20. Thanks Frank for being cool about it. Hope posting a bunch of "nothing" didn't frustrate anyone.

That is funny! There is some wack stuff on here, but for the most part I have learned a lot. Thanks to all the "Guru's" for actually taking it seriously and putting quality info on this board. It has helped me greatly. Thanks!!!

How can they keep delaying the commissions, but, if I call someone to help them, I'm in violation of a rule that was arbitrarily put in on Sept 18?

How can they keep delaying the commissions, but, if I call someone to help them, I'm in violation of a rule that was arbitrarily put in on Sept 18?

They can do anything they want to. Always remember this most famous of all quotes, "I'm from the federal government and I'm here to help you".

I talked to my "go to guy" again this morning. He called me to tell me that everything we talked about yesterday has been changed. It appears that the commissions are going to be higher than even he was originally told.

He also agrees that the end of the Month something may be definite. Or not.

They can do anything they want to. Always remember this most famous of all quotes, "I'm from the federal government and I'm here to help you".

I talked to my "go to guy" again this morning. He called me to tell me that everything we talked about yesterday has been changed. It appears that the commissions are going to be higher than even he was originally told.

He also agrees that the end of the Month something may be definite. Or not.

I know. I wasn't really asking a question for an answer. Just stating the absurdity of it all.

I know. I wasn't really asking a question for an answer. Just stating the absurdity of it all.

Sorry, I did understand that even though my post may not have indicated it.

Since I'm not planning on writing any PFFS plans, I'm just about to the point that I may not even do any PDP this year. I figure that during the time I spend trying to help my clients switch if it is in their best interest that I can sell a lot of Med Supps.

Since I have no intention of certifying with everyone, their local drug store can do a better job of finding the best company for them than I can.

I am totally fed up with all this CMS crap.

Once again, I'm holding back. :D

As it is, there will be a frenzy to move all MA's to a different company since the renewals are way higher. If this stands it will make the problem worse than ever before regarding churning. The incentive to churn in the future has been increased because if you move someone from another company, bam....$500.

I appears to me that the companies may have kicked a sleeping dog and the agents will be the ones to get bit. I can't imagine CMS letting this stand.

I am signed up and receive weekly email updates from the Asclepios/MRC Advocacy. The update I received today discusses the medicare advantage commissions and has this post quoted with a link to the post as "Medical Record" in regards to the commission issue.

If anyone would like to see it, I will forward the email.

Back