Still no offical 2009 MA commisions posted

Well i've been informed by one of my carriers that they will increase the renewal commissions to the new rate if a client renews their coverage.

That is good news...and that would solve some issues of churning.

I am direct with UHC and neither my fiance nor I have seen a renewal yet. He should have had renewals starting this past September, but yet nothing. I should start having renewals in November, but am not holding my breath for them to come without fighting. Now we have not sat down and gotten on the phone with them to try to figure it out, but I figure there is no point in beating my head against the wall right now with November right around the corner and with how crazy they all get. I am still waiting on my "72 hour call back" on something I called in about and it has been over 2 weeks, ha.

UHC has been great in paying my renewals like clockwork every month. If you have any questions don't hesitate in call them they have been most helpful to me.

I havent seen a commission check or renewal from UHC in well over two months...

They will not be seeing any business from me this AEP.

I'm sure you have tried calling them about this. What is their response? For some reason I find MA companies difficult to deal with regarding agent issues, like commission.

I havent seen a commission check or renewal from UHC in well over two months...

They will not be seeing any business from me this AEP.

I'm sure you have tried calling them about this. What is their response? For some reason I find MA companies difficult to deal with regarding agent issues, like commission.

Well I got a huge charge back in either June or July. When I called them about it, they said it was because I was paid twice on some MA's I sold. We are talking about over $5,000 in personal production and overrides that they charged me back on. I asked what plans or clients they were, and they said they would send me the info within 72 hours.

Well two weeks later I get an explanation that I was paid via check on some cases and paid direct deposit. So I got paid twice. The info they sent me said that I got paid on Client A, Client B, and so on.... and we sent you out a check in April and did direct deposit. The problem was that EVERY client they said they mailed out a check to me in April was actually written in June. I asked them how I could get paid with a check before I even wrote the policy?

They are still looking into it. Everytime I call, they will not connect me to commissions because they are changing their structure.

As of today, and According to UHC, I owe them around $5,000 and they have not paid comp to even begin satisfying this "debt".

Even if this gets fixed, which I am sure eventually it will, I will no longer be marketing their products. The only thing I really ever market of theirs is the Evercare Plan, but there is enough competition that I can place my business elsewhere.

We're at the mercy of corrupt companies and politicians.

Remember the AHIP test? Seems like the money that we paid to take it was used to lobby for our commission reduction.

Don't you just love it?

I would talk to trk3031962....he has the best contracts all the medsup company's out there......

We're at the mercy of corrupt companies and politicians.

Remember the AHIP test? Seems like the money that we paid to take it was used to lobby for our commission reduction.

Don't you just love it?

The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind....

(Sorry, I just couldn't help myself....):laugh:

I would talk to trk3031962....he has the best contracts all the medsup company's out there......

Thanks for your vote of confidence Scott. Just to narrow it down though, I only have the best contracts for those companies that are reasonable and have good plans. In the MA market that seems to be becoming less and less as these companies keep changing their plans and becoming worse and worse. Either way though...I try!!

Back