Straticision Update

no screen sharing.

i rarely talk to both spouses, it's usually always handled by one spouse and then, if i do talk to the other spouse it's at the time of application.

they email their questions or call with their questions.

i answer their questions.

mail or email quotes....

help them pick the poicy that's best for them.

Yes, this is exactly how it works.

I'm not as smart as Jack, but somehow we came to the same conclusion about the best way to sell LTCi over the phone.

I've said it many times before, but I'll say it again.

I don't sell LTCi over the phone.
I help people buy LTCi over the phone.

I provide them with a service to help them get the coverage that is suited for them.

I'm not as smart as Jack, but somehow we came to the same conclusion about the best way to sell LTCi over the phone.

I've said it many times before, but I'll say it again.

I don't sell LTCi over the phone.
I help people buy LTCi over the phone.

I provide them with a service to help them get the coverage that is suited for them.

Oh, I have a feeling Scott you are every bit as smart as me. And you have a CRM system too. :)

All the talk about emailing back and forth... I imagine several people on this forum send health / underwriting questions in email and get responses in email too? HIPAA be damned...

You will see more and more how carriers clamp down on un-encrypted communications with fines for every violation they discover. Even more so interesting is the question of data storage - complete LTCi application is a treasure trove for identity thieves. Do you keep those somewhere on your drive? So if your computer/laptop happens to get stolen and sold on ebay - there it goes, with all your clients' private data?

Back