Success, the lazy way

Re: Success, the lazy way.

....another thread turning into an attack thread for no reason. ABC - if you don't want to read Rob's post then don't read them. But please don't bore us with this again.

"Good Post

Is that your sales pitch for getting new agents?"

just more BS - as if the board doesn't have enough of it. You don't agree with someone? Don't read - or read and keep the retarded comments to yourself - especially when it's been played out over...and over...and over....and over.

....another thread turning into an attack thread for no reason. ABC - if you don't want to read Rob's post then don't read them. But please don't bore us with this again.

John, I don't think he was attacking, maybe just going off of the other posts and being led there. But thanks, my hero. LOL
:D

In any case, a new thread on how agents can do better is certainly more exciting then the 12 political threads we have now.

"Good Post

Is that your sales pitch for getting new agents?"

just more BS - as if the board doesn't have enough of it. You don't agree with someone? Don't read - or read and keep the retarded comments to yourself - especially when it's been played out over...and over...and over....and over.

Think you are over-reacting just a tad.

So why don't you take your own advise and just not read his comments?

If you are going to use this board for self-promotion (as the original poster does), you're not gonna get carte blanche...

This is a good article.

I love success the lazy way. It's very possible. Not every attempt earns the same, but if someone else can do it consistently, why can't I?

Or you or anyone else?

Lots of people earn lots of money with a lot less talent than "gifted" people.

Sorry to sound so agreeable but it's good to get positive reminders from anyone .

Latest posts

Back