Suggestions on My Website

Discussion in 'Insurance Websites' started by RachelRomero, Jul 27, 2010.

Tags:
  1. STIBROKER

STIBROKER Super Moderator Moderator

State:
    Texas
    also be careful of advise in PM's....if it's not good enough for the public then it might not be good enough for you.....

2. CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD Well-Known Member

State:
    Ohio
    Not true. PMs are private because they don't want specific people to see them.

On a side note...I have Compulife and have been happy with it. I have not utilized my life site yet, although I may have to in a few months.

3. STIBROKER

State:
    Texas
    and to be proved wrong.....we run an open forum with agents giving non~bias suggestions to help other agents from their point of view and experience.....

4. CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

State:
    Ohio
  5. STIBROKER

State:
    Texas
    I looked at norvax for a quote engine for my site and did not like the fact that out of state leads ....(which I have given out to forum members...instead of a goofball UA agent calling on my behalf ) .....do not come to me...so you can suck the tit as hard as you want...I lay it out on the line....

Last edited: Jul 30, 2010
  6. CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

State:
    Ohio
    Post removed .

Last edited: Jul 30, 2010
  7. Blile

Blile Member

State:
    Alabama
    Have you looked at embedding a real time quote engine like Quotit. Quotit actually quotes individual health, life and dental insurance. It also has a very easy to use back office piece as well.

8. CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

State:
    Ohio
    Quotit is a good one. Norvax is a good one. There are other options as well.

Roger Clemons, however, is not a good one. He lies.

9. jeremyeast

jeremyeast Well-Known Member

State:
    Florida
    I couldn't agree with you more sir! My Norvax experience was so absurd that many people wouldn't believe it. The worst part is their attitude as if they invented health insurance and everyone needs their permission to sell it. I would get very angry about losing leads in states that I didn't sell in and it wasn't the 3.50 payout that upset me as much as the agents from Health Markets and other call centers ruining the rep. I tried to build on the site.
    I am using Quotit now and though it is much better, I would happily switch to Commission Builder (I also am a client of theirs) if they were nationwide as their system is much more logical and natural.
    Norvax is great though for set up as Quotit took me hours to get right and it still has many issues. Commission Builder works great right out the box.
    At the end of the day, if Rachel is in a commission builder state she should most certainly call Commission Builder, their staff is really great and Keith is just a great guy to chat with about our industry.

10. STIBROKER

State:
    Texas
    hummmmm....maybe my views will go up on my Clemons vid.....and Jeremy word up....

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2017