Sunday Cold Calling?

Of course not. My guess is that the person on the other end of the phone will write you off very quickly.

Different story if they ask you to call or you live in Guam.

Do other work on Sunday such as paperwork, website work or writing content. Or watching the Ravens lose.

i believe callin on sunday is illegal anyways
and if you called me on sunday I would chew your ass until you hung up and if my Caller ID showed your number I would call back and back and back until you quit that business.

I believe that the newbie Edward Jones guys go door to door in a neighborhood on Sunday afternoon passing out literature and doing a meet-and-greet to anyone at home and answering the door.

My guess is that if you do it during football season, especially playoff month, you will at least get to meet a few of the wives at the front door as a lot of women just don't like watching football on TV and will be happy for the distraction. YMMV.

Al
Here I be... I be here.

i believe callin on sunday is illegal anyways
and if you called me on sunday I would chew your ass until you hung up and if my Caller ID showed your number I would call back and back and back until you quit that business.

First, love the grammar.

Second, depends on the state.

I would not cold call on Sunday. Some people are very serious about church and family time on Sunday. DO other work on Sunday, rest or do something else.

I've got a buddy that does cable sales D2D on Sunday from about 1 to 4 o'clock.
He does pretty good on Sundays.
But the phone is another thing and insurance is not entertainment like cable.

Back