Sunday Cold Calling?

What woman stepped on your toes over the weekend? Noticed your post this morning in the Madison Life thread, "Love to see a well stated retort w/o a bunch of "lady feelings"........Facts and logic beat irrationally emotion laden outburst, any day." :)

Sexist. Lady feelings? How do you know about "lady feelings"?

Sexist. Lady feelings? How do you know about "lady feelings"?
Just to keep the record straight.. those were not my words.. They were quoted from a post made by GeminiGroup in another thread.

If you are asking me what I know about "lady feelings", the answer is nothing. Been a while since I tried to get in touch with my feminine side! :twitchy:

Wow guys, it was a take off from the Dr.Pepper commercial regarding Dr. Pepper 10 not being a "lady drink"..........guess you haven't seen the ad.

But I'm not bothered by being seen as a sexist, my parents raised me to be that way. I'm cool w/ the title, either way.

Yep, I was raised to open doors, pay the check, take out the trash and protect and provide like a man.

Many women take issue, with my 'sexist' insistence on paying the tab and opening the door....they think it's very 'sexist' of me..... not to 'allow' them equal access to roll the trash down to the curb, but like I said, I'm a jerk like that, I blame my Mom:err:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Just to keep the record straight.. those were not my words.. They were quoted from a post made by GeminiGroup in another thread.

If you are asking me what I know about "lady feelings", the answer is nothing. Been a while since I tried to get in touch with my feminine side! :twitchy:

I'm not ashamed to say, I really like "Bath and body works" especially that "Jasmine" lotion and the rose petals for my bath. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Wow guys, it was a take off from the Dr.Pepper commercial regarding Dr. Pepper 10 not being a "lady drink"..........guess you haven't seen the ad.

Yep, I was raised to open doors, pay the check, take out the trash and protect and provide like a man.

Me too.. And, I still say Miss, Mrs. and ma'am.

Only leads we will call on a Sunday is a real time lead that comes into our system. You know they want a call, other than that. No no no.

Back