Suspend Your Netquote Account...and Fast!

Moonlight..That is GR's rate for Copay Select ($2500 Ded.) Aetna's rate is $109 for the PPO 30 and BC Plan 2 (A better plan than the other two) is $116.

I haven't calculated Assurant's rate. I think it's about $975.

No...don't know Drew. But Mike Schmidt came in our office a while back. And I said hello to Martin Sheen too!

Ok...

Stay Calm...

Don't Get Upset When You Ask...

Try not to yell...

Just need to say it...

:mad:

Can't ... Hold... Back...

:mad:

WHY DO YOU BUY LEADS?

If you want to call someone, and not make a sale, call me! I won't even charge you!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG!

Okay, I'm fine now.
:)

Bob

I buy leads because my ROI is solid with them. I am selective and picky and expect more than what I receive. But the bottom line is ROI.

I choose from 3-6 lead vendors and rotate them according to who is "hot." Right now, NQ is not the place to be. But That could change. They do read this Forum you know. So do the Insureme guys, whose CEO used to work for my company!

Moonlight..That is GR's rate for Copay Select ($2500 Ded.) Aetna's rate is $109 for the PPO 30 and BC Plan 2 (A better plan than the other two) is $116.

I haven't calculated Assurant's rate. I think it's about $975.

No...don't know Drew. But Mike Schmidt came in our office a while back. And I said hello to Martin Sheen too!

Chumps:

Do you offer the Medical Mutual products; Super Med One, et al...?

Not up to speed on them now, but in the past they were surely competitive and u/w was pretty snazzy too...

(Michael Jack Schmidt) "he was born and raised in this area."

Chumps: Being the SN, I know these kind of things, such as where MJS was raised... His family also had a swimming pool in the area, when he was a kid...? Actually I was raised just down the hwy in the Queen City, so well familiar with MJS, hsi origina and his accomplishments

BTW, have you had a bottle of the "Mike Schmidt 548 Zinfandel" yet...?
Just released in Mar 08...

Mike Schmidt launches wine for charity, laughs ensue « Christopher Wink

Back