Symmetry Financial Vs Mass Mutual for a New Agent

Status
Not open for further replies.
DHK,

She has already proven your point time and again with her drivel. No use going on with her. If she doesn't even understand what an MLM is you're not going to convince her that's what she's a part of.
She'll never see your point as the Kool-Aid she has drank over the years has waterlogged her brain to truth. She doesn't want to understand what you're saying. All she can see is that she is making money. It doesn't matter how she is making it! It's funny that she accuses you of assuming when she has made all types of assumptions about you. If she only knew!

You are in the kool aid and don’t know the flavor. I asked him what an MLM recruiter was? Not because I didn’t know ... lol. I don’t really care who he is. He was negative and attacked me and a company who knows nothing about. Made assumptions about my character. Similar to youI. If you read my initial post, I explained 2 different types of models. That’s it. Your insecurities brought us here. I don’t knock anyone. Never have and have help almost 1000 families in my career... so yea I get paid. I’ve been part of 100’s become full time life insurance agents. Many enjoy 6 figure incomes. I did All this as a single mom. So only thing I’ve proven is you both are negative and uninformed. And beli be your way is the only way. Again, I’m in Miami feel free to reach out and learn something. Learn product and sales skills... rather in your case, people skills... negative ppl tend to be lacking financial... I have you plenty to educate yourself or keep being pompous know it alls!

The confirmation bias is strong with this one.

With a name like "PHPCrusader", I think we know that she's bought all the kool-aid that the company could ever sell. The irony is clearly there as she keeps spewing all the companies that say they want to buy, but haven't bought because "we're still growing". (Hint: that's the best time to buy it out - BEFORE they grow bigger.)

Why is it that these MLM posters most often (but not always) put their MLM-affiliate company name in their handles? It's very few that people put NYL, NWM, Mass, Guardian, or any other reputable career agency in their names. (Not impossible as NYL11023 did, but he's no longer with 'the company you keep'.)

I wonder how Mah is doing these days?

You are in the kool aid and don’t know the flavor. I asked him what an MLM recruiter was? Not because I didn’t know ... lol. I don’t really care who he is. He was negative and attacked me and a company who knows nothing about. Made assumptions about my character. Similar to youI. If you read my initial post, I explained 2 different types of models. That’s it. Your insecurities brought us here. I don’t knock anyone. Never have and have help almost 1000 families in my career... so yea I get paid. I’ve been part of 100’s become full time life insurance agents. Many enjoy 6 figure incomes. I did All this as a single mom. So only thing I’ve proven is you both are negative and uninformed. And beli be your way is the only way. Again, I’m in Miami feel free to reach out and learn something. Learn product and sales skills... rather in your case, people skills... negative ppl tend to be lacking financial... I have you plenty to educate yourself or keep being pompous know it alls!

Contradict yourself much?

You've proven that we are both negative and uninformed? Hmmm, guess I'm still uninformed because I don't see where you've proven the 1st thing other than you are argumentative and that you believe in your company 100% no matter what. Good on you for that.

Keep in mind though....we've both been in this business a hell of a lot longer than you. Been there, done that.

If you know what an MLM is, then why did you ask the question. The only stupid question is the one you ask when you already know the answer. You claim to know the answer, so it must be a stupid question! If you really knew the answer you would have just agreed with him, but you didn't. You want to argue about it. Feel free to keep showing what you know and don't know.

Oh Todd- sell me the nightmare. You have been doing this a long time and still go back and forth on forums on how ur right the way YOU do business. Your tactics may intimidate other uninformed agents, not here buddy. I could have use ROC or MCT or anything else. Petty much? You guys, at least, have been comical. I will leave door open for coffee any day any time. Pretty sure, you will pass since it’s easier to be a know it all in a forum than in person.

I wonder if PHPCrusader realizes that all these stories of companies "wanting to buy us out" is a way to keep you and your group "in the cult"? To say that "we're valuable" and "don't leave just before it gets good"?

It's like reading an annual report for a mutual fund. It always paints a rosy picture of the future to keep your money invested.

A good advisor keeps a critical eye on everything they affiliate with and promote. Always realize there is an agenda behind everything. The real question is whether that agenda is really in your best interest... or not.

For new agents, being with an MLM insurance company is NOT in their best interests. I usually recommend either a quality captive company OR to invest in good tools and start out independent.

I hope you are different, but experience has taught me that it's the same **** with a different label. There will be another one tomorrow - trying to reinvent the same agent/mouse trap.

Oh Todd- sell me the nightmare. You have been doing this a long time and still go back and forth on forums on how ur right the way YOU do business. Your tactics may intimidate other uninformed agents, not here buddy. I could have use ROC or MCT or anything else. Petty much? You guys, at least, have been comical. I will leave door open for coffee any day any time. Pretty sure, you will pass since it’s easier to be a know it all in a forum than in person.

I'm not trying to intimidate you, even if you are uninformed (as you just put yourself right in that category!). I can understand why you would think I am though.

As for coming to see you, that's really impossible. I'm financially broke, remember? You said it, so it must be true! But boy, I'll bet you could teach me a thing or two about selling and recruiting though! 8 years of experience at both. You must be very polished at it by now. By the way, how long did it take for you to start recruiting once you got licensed? Since you're such a go-getter I would think it didn't take you very long. I'll even bet it was within the 1st year. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if you started within the first 6 months or so!

12 years not 8 and I said negative people are broke.. so I guess the shoe fit! If you read earlier I became a seasoned pro way back before this company existed. Became a great life insurance agent and financial advisor. So again, your comments work with a rookie sweetie. Go give your unwanted unsolicited advice there. I wouldn’t recruit you if You begged me to. As far as being acquired, believe what you want. I’m not in the convincing business. And I apologize to myself for wasting time with negative people. Seriously you guys give negativity your all. You must very proud. I can bet the farm you would never reach out. Typical “hide behind your keyboard expert...” so good day gentlemen... How to win friends and influence people and 10 reasons why to not be a Hater is a definite must for your library. You absolutely both need help in those areas— absolutely! Good luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back