Symmetry Financial Vs Mass Mutual for a New Agent

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 years not 8 and I said negative people are broke.. so I guess the shoe fit! If you read earlier I became a seasoned pro way back before this company existed. Became a great life insurance agent and financial advisor. So again, your comments work with a rookie sweetie. Go give your unwanted unsolicited advice there. I wouldn’t recruit you if You begged me to. As far as being acquired, believe what you want. I’m not in the convincing business. And I apologize to myself for wasting time with negative people. Seriously you guys give negativity your all. You must very proud. I can bet the farm you would never reach out. Typical “hide behind your keyboard expert...” so good day gentlemen... How to win friends and influence people and 10 reasons why to not be a Hater is a definite must for your library. You absolutely both need help in those areas— absolutely! Good luck...

Methinks Mr. Carnegie would not be that proud of the way you attempt to “Win Friends and Influence People” on this forum.

I always love it when the new kid wants to come along and tell everyone how wrong they are. Even if he is right, which she isn't in this case, who really thinks everyone is suddenly going to go. "Yep, the new kid is right. Can't believe how wrong we were, so glad he came along to set us straight!"

That’s just it... new to this forum. Not business. Not insurance. Not life. He’s not wrong in many ways. And then in many ways he is. He is wrong about me. About our firm. But that’s his problem not mine. He gets to live in ignorance not me. I live the industry. All it’s opportunities and the hundreds of ways business can be done and money can be made. I can give a rats a-** if anyone agrees1 business still goes on, families still get helped and we keep getting direct deposits. As i hope it does for u. U go ahead and be right all day. We over here lose no sleep. I simply just made a comparison of being a producer va agency builder. And the self proclaimed experts came out like hawks.. hope u attacked your business that way today.

That’s just it... new to this forum. Not business. Not insurance. Not life. He’s not wrong in many ways. And then in many ways he is. He is wrong about me. About our firm. But that’s his problem not mine. He gets to live in ignorance not me. I live the industry. All it’s opportunities and the hundreds of ways business can be done and money can be made. I can give a rats a-** if anyone agrees1 business still goes on, families still get helped and we keep getting direct deposits. As i hope it does for u. U go ahead and be right all day. We over here lose no sleep. I simply just made a comparison of being a producer va agency builder. And the self proclaimed experts came out like hawks.. hope u attacked your business that way today.

I respectfully disagree. You made a prejudiced comparison between being a producer vs an agency builder. You were taking an opportunity to self-promote.

What's up w/ the rants, anonymity, deviation from the topic here? Aren't there moderators? I'm new; this is tiresome. Sorry. My 2 cents.

#

Last edited:
12 years not 8 and I said negative people are broke.. so I guess the shoe fit! If you read earlier I became a seasoned pro way back before this company existed. Became a great life insurance agent and financial advisor. So again, your comments work with a rookie sweetie. Go give your unwanted unsolicited advice there. I wouldn’t recruit you if You begged me to. As far as being acquired, believe what you want. I’m not in the convincing business. And I apologize to myself for wasting time with negative people. Seriously you guys give negativity your all. You must very proud. I can bet the farm you would never reach out. Typical “hide behind your keyboard expert...” so good day gentlemen... How to win friends and influence people and 10 reasons why to not be a Hater is a definite must for your library. You absolutely both need help in those areas— absolutely! Good luck...

Okay, I'm reaching out. Since I'm broke (your words), could you please come to Roanoke, VA to show me your opportunity? I would love to see it. By the way, where is my new farm located?

What's up w/ the rants, anonymity, deviation from the topic here? Aren't there moderators? I'm new; this is tiresome. Sorry. My 2 cents.

#
There are moderators. They aren't paid to moderate the board 24/7. Mostly I think they act on reported posts - such as spammers.

Although I'm somewhat surprised that this thread hasn't been cut/pasted into the "fight club"... if that still exists since the forum relaunch?

There are moderators. They aren't paid to moderate the board 24/7. Mostly I think they act on reported posts - such as spammers.

Although I'm somewhat surprised that this thread hasn't been cut/pasted into the "fight club"... if that still exists since the forum relaunch?
Seems fight club is no more.....tried to move it but fight club is not a option......so will close and let sink to the bottom.....

dang.....can not close thread.....and I do not want to delete.....what to do...

I'm not sure this would belong in the fight club even if there is one. I don't see anything in here that would be "heated" in the discussion. Just petty disagreements. No reason to close it either.

I'm still waiting on PHP to tell me when she started recruiting. She's avoided that so far. But inquiring minds want to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back