T-65 Letters

Ive tried this as one of many methods, everyone reacts to something different.It's a frustrating low response, a lot of work, and probably 50% more expensive than a normal mail drop.

That being said, I get responses of a little less than 1%, and I write about .5%.

Interestingly, Ive found some these people to be my biggest time wasters. Usually people someone else passed up on because they didn't have their B or would not take advice easily.

Last edited:
I wouldn't do letters, but mailers work (chasm) or postcards (rick)

MEDICARE.png

boomers@65_collage.imgcache.rev1296250424819.jpg

turning65_002.png

Turning65_2013webad_bx.jpg

Last edited:
How do you figure out which ones open everything? :skeptical:

Surely you have a friend or relative that opens every piece of mail they get, whether it be junk mail or not. Obviously it would be silly to send a letter to that person as a test. Of course, you may have friends that do it and you aren't aware, but at least he shouldn't test with the ones he knows will open anything.

I think they do get a much higher opening rate, especially when hand addressed. So getting your name/brand out there it's effective, but like someone else said, BSBC and AARP have you beat on that and while your card sits on their desk, some 23 yr old is ringing their door bell.

Back