T65 Calls & Call Centers

Sheila Spears

Expert
I am a licensed Life & Health Insurance Agent and have been doing various things to generate leads. Recently I was contacted by a company who provides lead package options for fairly inexpensive monthly fees.They have a call center with people that are not licensed agents but they provide and call T65 leads in your local area for agents and get them qualified (interested prospects, etc), offer exclusive fresh leads and even set some appointments for you. The company also provides extensive training for Medicare sales among various other things and will teach you how to sell over the phone. This is the first I have heard of a company that provides these services and I would like to know if anyone knows of other companies that provide these same types of services and that also have call centers that can set appointments for you.

What is the name of the company? There are plenty of shady call centers, positions advertised in Craigslist as Work from Home. You would alos want to have some say over what is being discussed to make sure it is compliant before the call is transferred to you or the appointment is set.

The name of the company is Life Benefits and Business. They have a website as well where they offer different lead packages. They are near Atlanta. They invited me to their end of the year celebration in Atlanta so I can meet some of the other Agents and ask them questions about how they've done using this program. I think their website is llbins.com. On their website they have a link to click on to look up Medicare Plans by zip code. When I clicked on it and played around with it, I saw that they are under Ritter. That's all I know so far about them.

Sheila

llbins.com.

Dead link. Try again.

What do you mean "under Ritter"? Is Ritter their FMO or is this call center staffed by Ritter employees?

Craig has his fingers in a lot of pies but I don't believe a call center is one of them.

DS4 is right. There is no such thing as an inexpensive exclusive fresh lead.

Dead link. Try again.

What do you mean "under Ritter"? Is Ritter their FMO or is this call center staffed by Ritter employees?

Craig has his fingers in a lot of pies but I don't believe a call center is one of them.

DS4 is right. There is no such thing as an inexpensive exclusive fresh lead.

Sorry, llbinc.com is the website.

I went to hear what they had to say and so far it sounds good but I haven't signed up with them yet.

A little about me - have been doing Final Expense sales as an Independent Agent for about a year and a half now and doing pretty well at it. I have also recently decided to sell Medicare Advantage plans and plan to add Medicare Supplements in the near future to help build up a renewal income. I started out buying DM leads which I really don't much care for because they're so expensive and for other reasons, but working under David Duford (Final Expense Agent Mentor) I was trained on doing Final Expense Educational Seminars and I do these at lots of different large low income HUD Senior apartments/towers. I enjoy it and have done pretty well with it but though there are a good many facilities not too far, I am also having to work out of town in different areas right now within around 100 mile radius but now I am about to have to expand and go out even further and if I keep doing these Seminars I may end up working as far out as 175 to 200 mile radius or more. That is a lot of traveling, a lotl of work and can get tiring for me at 56 years old, lol.

So when I found out about this opportunity or whatever it may be, it seemed like it may be the answer I am looking for. When I went to an informational meeting thattthe mentioned company had I met an agent that works with them and is having good success working their system and I also really liked the guys doing this. Until finding out about this possible option II have been reconsidering whether I should even stay in the insurance field or go to work somewhere captive which I really don't want to do or even change careers.

Just looking for answers and solutions so I can continue working as an Insurance Agent and grow in my career but I feel like I had run out of solutions in how to continue working as an Independent Life insurance Agent without having to travel 175 to 200+ miles doing Seminars orodepend on buyingbFinal Expense DM leadsand at this point unless this truly could be a good opportunity likes it sounds like it may be, I am not sure what to do. I truly do not care for or want to have to rely on buying DM leads which I had varied success with, sometimes very good and sometimes not good. Any advice that anyone can give would be great. Because I know that I have a lot of potential to be a very good agent and be success but at this point, if the opportunity that I have mentioned is not the right solution, I'm not sure at this point what to do. Thanks in advance for any help or advice anyone gives.

Sheila

Last edited:
Back