T65 marketing Take II

Its all in your pitch .... we send thousands of postards out for seminars sometimes 5k a pop. . People have been calling into our office for 10 years registering wanting to learn about Medicare

Some people call 6 to 8 months out to schedule appointments in t65.. We do 4 to 6 months to schedule appointments in our office and it works . Big call centers are 6 mos plus out to call everything we have done consistently has brought in New clients. What's your script and follow up system? If u don't want to call hire A TM to do it for you.

How would population density figure into this?
You're back east. Chazm is in florida. I think kgmom is in one of the most densely populated areas of Texas.

As near as I can figure from assorted posts, op is in Kansas City metro area-would access some residents of both MO and KS. But does he have the population density to support the mailing procedures and volume you and chazm talk about bringing success in your areas?

What r u comfortable with?

F2f or phone. Can u pay a tm?

I factor in population density when calling the replacement market for med sup not For t65. For t65 I just draw a circle around my office and call anyone over 25k in imcome within 20 miles of my office. Some brokers we work with travel all over the state. Some target lower income and schedule appointments and write more mapd.

On seminars we target 20 to 30 mile radius and target income over 25 k .

I just want to send out postcards and sell something to people that reply.

And a different postcard (or maybe local paper ad?) About my weekly Friday morning seminars.

But I'll probably do #1 first then seminars in the fall.

Or keep sitting around doing nothing, happy with my 10+apps a month

One of those. ;)

that's awesome! We send out postcards 2 sided and do newspapers adds and get a 2% return for our seminars . Its tough to cut through all the stuff they get for sure.

Mail house. 5, 6 & 7 months.
Chazm, help me out over here, I recently started mailing in nyc, I'm getting over 5% return which is great,

the problem I have if I meet them more than 3 months out, obviously they don't have Medicare card, how do you proceed from there, tell them you will follow after they get card? By that time they have long forgotten you, and don't pick up phone for you, and sign up for mapd other places?

I have success within 3 months when they have the card already.

However there are some people that don't have card, they need to apply, them I lose them again for above reasons.

I am thinking maybe sign them up for Medicare on the spot on my iPad, then reschedule a specific day in 3 weeks when they will have card, like this I have control.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Back