Term Life W/Annuity Rider

I am not sure if this is what you are talking about. A company is offering a level term life product that pays the beneficiary an annuity instead of a lump sum. It is about half the cost of regular term. I think I ran 65 years old and $250,000. The premium for reg term is about $2500 a year versus about half for this new policy.

The downside - I looked at a 10 year term and as the insured gets older, the benefit starts shrinking. So about 5 years in, the benefit is less than 1/2 and it is still paid out as an annuity.

Deposit Term is what he is referring to, does anybody know of any carriers, I found two. I would like to give him as many options as possible.

Does anyone still do deposit term?? Why does he want this?

If he has money he wants to put to work through insurance, a WL/UL would most likely be a much more efficient use of his money and give him a greater return.

Rick, I wear my Nehru jacket only when I go on appointments for groups of 10+. Of course, I still have the spats. Please learn how to spell Nehru correctly. Your mistake reflects on UCLA!

Back