Thank You Google!

Chumps I don't want the old ones, just the new ones that are ready to buy and no health problems.

Chumps,
How do you go about finding people scraping your site? Are you taking chucks of your content and putting it into google search? I would like to know so I can check mine.
Thanks
R

I dont know about Chumps, but I'm using some websites I like as templates and using Copyscape Plagiarism Checker - Duplicate Content Detection Software to make sure I'm original on content.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I invented a great new way to avoid detection on my health site, though. I copy Chumps stuff, but on each word I take the first letter of the word, put it on the back and put an "a" after it. Works like a charm!

Last edited:
Referring to the "delete my account from this awesome site" guy.

Never paid much attention to that thread. Had I known it was about Victoria Secret I would have spent more time there.

"Chumps,
How do you go about finding people scraping your site? Are you taking chucks of your content and putting it into google search? I would like to know so I can check mine.
Thanks
R

I try to update a few articles every day on my websites. During that process, I check to see where that article ranks and who is ahead of me. It was an article about HSAs (the most recent) and he was one position up from me.

Back